Non fitness related hobbies/interests?

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I love animals. I own 4 parrots, go on nature walks, etc. I also love to travel.
    Wow parrots would be an interesting pet! I love travel also.

They are not for everyone. I love my little fluffers though.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Chemicals & drugs (although many make these fitness related in some form)
    Animals & Sketching/Art
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Gardening and minor landscaping, which leaves me essentially hobbyless half the year in this climate.

Fortunately I have two dogs to keep me occupied. The white one was helping in the garden this morning, got covered in yellow pollen, so now she looks like she's been lying in pee. :D
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I’m a huge crafter! I taught myself how to make makeup, and that turned into a business. I love art and photography. Writing poetry. Comic books. Cartoons. I love doing logic puzzles. Baking.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<guess ;):D:p
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Build and refurbish arcade machines (think old-school Pac-Man) Play around with some MAME programs for some. I also like anything outdoors and Sci-Fi & gaming cons. We also have enough board games to open shop if we wanted to.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Build and refurbish arcade machines (think old-school Pac-Man) Play around with some MAME programs for some. I also like anything outdoors and Sci-Fi & gaming cons. We also have enough board games to open shop if we wanted to.

I want to raid your board games! I love them!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Water balloon fights, climbing trees, puppet shows. I'm into hella stuff, man.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    in no particular order:

Water Slides
    BBQ
    GrabAzz
    Go-Karts!
    Monkey Bars
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I love photography. I can spend hours walking and photographing nature, abandon buildings, street art. I love it!
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I’m a huge crafter! I taught myself how to make makeup, and that turned into a business. I love art and photography. Writing poetry. Comic books. Cartoons. I love doing logic puzzles. Baking.
    That is awesome! I've worked with a ton of MUA being a fashion photographer.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

Believe it or not, that’s actually what I went to school for back in the day. I wanted to work for rolling stone. At one point I was actually pretty popular band photographer in Chicago. I had a couple of my things published by the Chicago entertainer. After I had my son, the life style got to be to much. Was in a bad relationship at the time, and totally fell out of it. Now, I mostly photograph my kids 😂😂😂
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options

Believe it or not, that’s actually what I went to school for back in the day. I wanted to work for rolling stone. At one point I was actually pretty popular band photographer in Chicago. I had a couple of my things published by the Chicago entertainer. After I had my son, the life style got to be to much. Was in a bad relationship at the time, and totally fell out of it. Now, I mostly photograph my kids 😂😂😂
    I love that you had that experience! I lived in LA for 15 + years and shot a ton of published stuff. I've shot a lot of bands behind promo and live stuff. I think I messed up my ears from standing too close to speakers lol.

That is really cool!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

I love that you had that experience! I lived in LA for 15 + years and shot a ton of published stuff. I've shot a lot of bands behind promo and live stuff. I think I messed up my ears from standing too close to speakers lol.

That is really cool!

It was super cool. Lots of fun. I am so blessed to have experienced it. I think in many ways being in that crowd shaped my life into what it is today.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I collect mountains of laundry on my living room couch, post awesome memes on Instagram, and stare at my phone for hours waiting on reply texts that rarely come.
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    But I also love anything weather related and will watch weather or natural disaster documentaries every day. I love clouds, and will stop on the side of the road to take pics of unusual ones. I'm obsessed with OKC Thunder basketball. I wish I was more interesting like some of y'all or had time for more hobbies. :disappointed:
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    But I also love anything weather related and will watch weather or natural disaster documentaries every day. I love clouds, and will stop on the side of the road to take pics of unusual ones. I'm obsessed with OKC Thunder basketball. I wish I was more interesting like some of y'all or had time for more hobbies. :disappointed:
    haha I was just about to say I live in OKC and we have plenty of that..... small world!
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    haha I was just about to say I live in OKC and we have plenty of that..... small world!

Yep!!! Hope you enjoy this 105 degree heat we're getting today!
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options

Yep!!! Hope you enjoy this 105 degree heat we're getting today!
    well......I work outside so I guess I'm getting used to it. I prefer LA....but this will do:) Better than cold ha!