Why most dieters get it wrong

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely getting a cookie dough Blizzard tomorrow.

I'm still waiting for the trick, OP. Or are we supposed to wait for Penn and Teller to explain it to us?
  • SAMBALLS1
    SAMBALLS1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's exactly why people don't get anywhere... too many people trying to post just to post cause there bored... Post if you have something constructive to discuss!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    well done to everyone who managed to follow this thread. I was keeping up for a while.....but then I got confused.............and then I couldn't remember what I'd read previously. And then there was a light............and everything went blurry. I don't recall anything after that. Okay, off I go to walk the elephants.

It's because you're doing it wrong!!! (please see my earlier post for explanation....) LOL
  • SAMBALLS1
    SAMBALLS1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for an EDUCATED response.. not childish throwbacks..lol..
    The earth is flat and square and we are the center of the universe... this goes out to mrs Unicorn!
    I invited an educated response...

Says the person who cannot type out a coherant sentence.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    That's exactly why people don't get anywhere... too many people trying to post just to post cause there bored... Post if you have something constructive to discuss!

I would still like an answer to how you gain weight if your body is expending extra energy trying to digest something. I think I'll be waiting here all night.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Playing mental games with yourself in order to trick your body in order to change the way you think about food in order to change your body.

Know who does this? People with eating disorders. Congrats. You just wrote a 101 guide and justification on why it's okay to do dangerous things because it's all for tricking your body..aka yourself rather than teaching yourself healthy new habits and getting healthy physically AND mentally.

:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    So the trick is 100 grams difference in chicken? Serious question.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    READ THIS NON BELIEVER http://www.organicwish.com/could-eating-organic-food-help-you-lose-weight.html
    Sometimes make it seem like that! these are just facts!

aliens-meme.jpg

I would like for you to inform me how your body using more energy to process/digest food would actually cause people to gain weight. That's ignoring all of your other conspiracy theories/pseudoscience.
    [/quote]
    “The more processed the food is in our bodies, the less our bodies actually recognise it (as food)”, says Steven Cabral, body transformation expert.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, I needed that!
  • Bridgetthegre
    Bridgetthegre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    “The more processed the food is in our bodies, the less our bodies actually recognise it (as food)”, says Steven Cabral, body transformation expert.

Thanks, I needed that!
    [/quote]

So if I eat nothing but oreos day after day, pretty soon my body won't recognize it as food, and I can have my oreos and lose weight too???? OMG THANK YOU!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    wizards-only-beyond-this-point-sign-poster.jpg
  • adiostrasero
    adiostrasero Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm still confused.

Can someone explain to me what the OP's "secret" is? All I'm getting is chicken curry and a 30 minute walk...
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Thanks, I needed that!

So if I eat nothing but oreos day after day, pretty soon my body won't recognize it as food, and I can have my oreos and lose weight too???? OMG THANK YOU!!!
    [/quote]

Not if I buy all the Oreos first!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Not thinking about food all the time led to me getting fat.

Logging and thinking about food has led to me getting less fat.

OPs point is not applicable in my case, at all. I'm thinking I'm not a special snowflake on this issue.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I tricked my body once...then I had a baby:mad:
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My brain hurts...

^^This. :sick:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm still confused.

Can someone explain to me what the OP's "secret" is? All I'm getting is chicken curry and a 30 minute walk...

I think you have to buy the ebook for $9.99.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    b93.gif
    dafuq did I just read?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Playing mental games with yourself in order to trick your body in order to change the way you think about food in order to change your body.

Know who does this? People with eating disorders. Congrats. You just wrote a 101 guide and justification on why it's okay to do dangerous things because it's all for tricking your body..aka yourself rather than teaching yourself healthy new habits and getting healthy physically AND mentally.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    One time I tricked my body in to pooping twice in one day

Got ya beat, I tricked mine into THREE in one day!!!! :laugh:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    So, how exactly have you gone about tricking your body into losing weight?

magic beans!!