RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    Work stress is bringing me down but I am staying strong
    cuz two wrongs make a right but two rights dont make wrong
    sometimes I wonder if I should get a bong
    or go stare at a stripper in a skimpy thong
    but maybe all I need tonight is some Chinese from Mr Wong

You’re doing so well! Day 55?? Maybe rethink that birthday drink. It’s usually regretful feeling the day after. But if you choose to imbibe, enjoy every second. Life is an adventure! You’ve done so well.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    @Norminv @Fitness327wk I was thinking of looking back over old bank statements that show purchases from the liquor store and nights out, etc. but I honestly don't want to know. I think it would make me nauseated to realize how much money I spent on booze.
  • errydayimmusclin
    errydayimmusclin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I know for me, I'm saving around $200 a month from not going to the breweries after work. And that's just from buying Pints.....I'm not even talking about filling up growlers, or grabbing a 6 pack from the store, or going downtown for some tequila shots and misc. drinks, etc. I never realized how much I was spending. I just knew that I wanted that drink and I guess I didn't care. Now I can put that money into savings or do something fun with it!
    10 days AF! Doesn't seem like much compared to some of y'all, but, it's HUGE for me! :smiley:

Day 10 is a big turning point for many on this page.... That's when magic and imaginary friend start

Imaginary friends huh? 🤔 sounds interesting! Hahaha!

Please tell me I'm not the only one

.........you might be. :D hahaha!