WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Options

Replies

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Kelly ~ Sorry your little ones were having an "off" day and hope today is better.

Karen in VA ~ Good job with the schooling situation. Sounds like your DnL is very effective in dealing with your son.

Heather ~ Edie is so cute and what a sweet smile.

Beth ~ Continued prayers for you and your son.

Meg ~ For many years I took care of all the yard work (except gutters). I actually miss not being able to get out and do it.

Carol in GA
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,483 Member
    Options
    Cling in waiting for roomie to start day. Not used to posting from phone so pls forgive. Wendy I’m jealous, always wanted to learn to spin. No need to knit, you could sell your home spun hand dyed artisan wool. Or could you braid weave it into horse stuff like bridles or decor?
    Karen in VA DIL-Brava. Loving intervention time maybe yes. Coul GS be picking up on depression underlying DS anger/lecturing? Laughing til tears= best medicine!
    Traveling with new buddy is probably good for me, reminds me of why I enjoy traveling solo. 😉🙄😆
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    Kylia love the painted lady butterfly. I am enjoying watching hummingbird right outside kitchen window enjoying our snapdragon hanging pot. They are getting fat to get ready for their long journey south. Monarch still has not hatched yet. I check it daily to see its status. Fewer Japanese beetles now. I still have to pick one or two off our Zineas. I plant these because my mom planted them and I remember going outside and catching skipper butterflies. Because of all the pesticides I rarely see them now. :disappointed:

Off to have lunch with a friend. I haven't started subbing which is fine by me. I like to let their teacher get them into a good routine first.

:heart: Margaret
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Heather, Edie looks totally adorable and ready for school. Such a cutie. Thanks for sharing

Janetr OKC
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Rita a - adorable
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Alison ~ Did you get the house listed?

Pip ~ Rooting for you. The air stream looks great.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Carol~ yes signed the papers yesterday it is in the works, I gave the realtor my housekey for the lock box, and Sean wants to wait until next weds to put into MLS. but its done..
    Heather what a beautiful lane.. I love it.. I would love to live on a little country lane like that
    Will all done and signed, it truly is a load off my mind.. and best part of it... my attorney didn't charge me... so stopping a bit later at the little golf course hang out to buy him and his wife a cocktail... least I could do..
    my daughter has me selling stuff for her on facebook marketplace... guy coming to pick up portable a.c. this afternoon..
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    17 miles to go
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    B)