Moving Time: 10:08
    Elapsed Time: 10:16
    Pace: 6:46/km

Machka in Oz
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies~
    overcast and in the 50s.. love the cooler weather... my favorite season is fall.....
    going to go feed DFIL and then come home wait to see if my brother is going over to dads, and then go up for a bit my son coming to do laundry and watch football.. think I might make him dinner... he isn't much of a cook..
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    Kylia ~ You are a very pretty lady even at 155. My weight stayed in the high 120's until I got in my 50's. Since then 40 lbs has crept up on me. Ugh!

I was less than 97 pounds until I quit waitressing in 1998. The weight started raising, then reached its max of 155 in 2003 after quitting smoking. I haven't been that high since 2009 at 139. Thank you for a compliment. I appreciate it.
    <3
    Kylia

Quitting waitressing did me in too, I got up to 160 then when I quit smoking it went up even further. You are very fortunate to have stopped it in its tracks at 155. Good for you!

Tracey in Edmonton wishing I was 160 again already!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    <3 m
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    wqtyrbcjbjgr.jpeg

[img]httpWearing my MS signed scarf for all the peeps I’m riding fors://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/59/khwkrwbo7ms4.jpeg[/img]
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    :)
  • grandmallie
    Options
    morning again ladies~
    I have found on facebook Oprah has SuperSoul Sundays and always has someone profound on .. its a 45 min video you watch and is just is so inspiring...
    right now with the weather changing from hot to cold, and going to be hot again.. I am fighting a banger of a headache and my ears are all clogged ,,, going to try and maybe take a nap..
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Pip - So proud of you! <3

Spent a lot of the day watching entertaining nonsense. Accomplished very little except burnt 800 calories. Oh well.

DH has cricket for the next four days. :( I have organised a lunch and a walk for Wednesday with my friend who cut her tendon. She is recovering well. No yoga on Tuesday, so I may be a bit lonely for the other three days. I really must get some writing done. Don’t want too much time to think.
    A friend has emailed wanting to get together in October. I have told her I have no idea where we will be, or what we will be doing. Can't organise anything. Grrrrrrrrrr! :#:#:#:#

Edie wants an Anna dress for her birthday, so I've ordered that and also a flap book about bodies. I think the latter is a present for me! Will be seeing them in two weeks. <3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather. I have observed that you are a lovely lemonade maker. I have no doubt that you will declutter or write or visit friends or exercise or listen to podcasts or watch a program your husband isn't crazy about or make yogurt or start some sprouts or do some fall gardening or any number of other activities I have heard you mention while your husband is away. You are rather inspirational.

Carol I am rather amazed that this is a public school program - just online. I find myself quite eager to start school with my grandson in the morning. :)<3:) Unfortunately I have to work right after, from 3-10.
    It will be OK.

Karen in Virginia
  • grandmallie
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies
    I took a nap and just took 3 Tylenol ,still have the headache...going to lay low...I do have beef stew in the Crock-Pot.