October 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    *sigh* 60 and raining here.

I "get" to sit and wait for the non-existent trick or treaters instead of going for a run.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options

I "get" to sit and wait for the non-existent trick or treaters instead of going for a run.

S I G H...and all that candy just doing nothing but staring....... :|>:)
  • PastorVincent
    Options

S I G H...and all that candy just doing nothing but staring....... :|>:)

Sooooooooooooo much candy. :o
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    2.01 miles treadmill

exercise.png
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    30 mins left in official Trick or Treat Time and only 4 have shown up so far.
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    No run today. Studying for my biology midterm next week, doing strength training and yoga, then playing bioshock to get into the spooky mood. That or titanfall 2, because I love that game.
  • PastorVincent
    Options

6... and it is over.
  • MobyCarp
    MobyCarp Posts: 2,927 Member
    Options

6... and it is over.

None here. We have a drizzle during Trick or Treat hours, and I'm not in a prime location for kids anyway. But I knew about the location, so I have a limited amount of candy to deal with in November.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    MobyCarp wrote: »

6... and it is over.

None here. We have a drizzle during Trick or Treat hours, and I'm not in a prime location for kids anyway. But I knew about the location, so I have a limited amount of candy to deal with in November.

This is our first Halloween here so we did not know what to expect. My son gave out candy by the handfuls to the 6 that came, so they got rewarded for making it to our house in the drizzle at least.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    @marisap2010 - so glad you are ok!
    @MobyCarp - love those trees!
    @7lenny7 - love the pla-doh treats! When I was a kid one of the best treats was from a neighbor who owned the local toy store -they gave out balsa wood plane kits!
    @rheddmobile - love your unicorn!
    @RunsOnEspresso - you definitely need to give yourself some slack for October and maybe even November depending on how you feel! Hang in there! You will bounce back!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I think we had one kid who yoinked from the bowl I left out because our neighbours got 3 kids... 2 of whom were mine. Our neighbours are great. They had special bags with all kinds of fun stuff made up for the boys. They always make an effort to decorate but most years my kids are their only trick or treaters because of the location (middle of a condo complex).
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    @rheddmobile I *love* the unicorn outfit!! :heart:

0 kids visiting my apartment last night. That makes 0 Halloween visits in total in my life. Lol, I guess my location is off by a couple ten thousands of kilometres :mrgreen:

Dang kids really are lazy these days! :lol:
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    It poured down rain all last night, so no trick or treaters - usually we get upwards of 200 - what am I going to do with all his candy?

Actually we did have one - during a lull in the rain the next door neighbor's little girl dashed over.
  • ddmom0811
    ddmom0811 Posts: 1,878 Member
    Options
    We had about 20 trick or treaters but way less than normal so I've got a ton of candy left over. Meant to bring it to school today to give out to my students but forgot it. Oh well, tomorrow!

@7lenny7 - love the playdoh idea! Kody greeting the kids, how cute! My dog was barking non-stop at them. He's a little dog and loves everyone except anyone who knocks on the door.