• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    last year i went thru 2 big bags.
    this year i went thru a quarter bag.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    @_nikkiwolf_ I am the same way when I have to have blood draws. It messes me up for the entire day.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @_nikkiwolf_ I am the same way when I have to have blood draws. It messes me up for the entire day.
    glad to know I'm not the only one. It seems so stupid. It's not that much blood, but apperently my way to deal with the entire "doctor instead of breakfast thing" is to eat chocolate all day and freeze already at the idea of going outside to run. Maybe it would help if my work had smoothie & cereal vending machines instead of soda & chocolate, then I could get proper breakfast and act like a "normal" person for the rest of the day again ... ^^
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    32 here. The mini Pla-doh tubs were a huge hit. Two little girls shrieked with delight. 1 little boy was so excited he told his mom that it was the best Halloween ever. I had granola bars for the older kids but they wanted Pla-doh as well.

Several times a group of little kids would ask about my foot and said they hoped that I get better soon. So sweet!

And of course Kody was a big hit as he had to check out everyone who came.

My friend’s neighborhood had a house handing out cans of Coke and full size candy bars! The kids loved that house :smile: