What We're Eating

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    The pumpkin keto muffin in a mug is what I created after watching some videos

That sounds good. Will need to see if I can find one that uses actual sugar (I can't have the artificial stuff due to medical reasons). The only thing I don't have on hand it the heavy cream. Can you freeze canned pumpkin?

Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese, green tea, apple

Lunch: Chicken salad (mixed greens, chicken, honey goat cheese, strawberries, onion, cucumber, and poppyseed dressing) with a piece of whole grain toast with hummus

Dinner: Instant Pot chicken biryani with raita (did not come out so good but will still eat tonight... kinda bland)

Snack: Hot chocolate or tea, maybe a piece of chocolate or a maple cream oreo.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    @foreverslim1111 it was pretty good, but messy lol. I feel the out part of the wrap got crunchy and the middle not so much so at some point I cut it and folded it like a quesadilla. It is also quite possible I overloaded it and that’s why this happened.
  • kbushe3221
    Breakfast
    Bowl of oats with PB & dark chocolate

Lunch
    Caesar salad with imitation crab meat

Snack
    Fiber one brownie

Dinner
    BWWs I plan to get some mango habanero and Carolina reaper wings. I always get extra veggies & blue cheese.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited September 2020
    BWWs sound so good now after reading your post! My favorite is getting wings with the southwest ranch sauce that comes on their tacos.

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Homemade lunchable thing with triscuits, swiss, turkey breast, carrots, raspberries, and cottage cheese.
    Lunch: Balsamic chicken with tomatoes, red onion, and celery over spring mix
    Post-workout: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Dinner: Getting ramen with a friend!
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    B. Two cups herb tea. Oatmeal with chopped almonds, milk and Splenda.

L. Chicken sandwich using pre-cooked chicken breast meat, toasted cracked wheat sour dough bread, light mayo, mustard.

S. Chicken, veggie soup made from homemade chicken bone broth with half t EVOO. Carrot, broccoli, onion, red bell pepper added. Simmered for half an hour, then blended/pureed in the Nutribullet. Filling and delish way to get veggies and fiber into my diet.

S. Corn chips

D. Premier Carmel protein drink.

Carbs = 85, Protein = 72 <1200 calories

Activities: Five minute arm Ann Taylor workout, 2 sets of 4 overhead lifts with two 15 lb dumb bells. 30 minutes house chores. Beginning to prep two rooms for painting.
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Tomorrow is weigh in day....
    B-same ole protein coffee
    L- protein bar with watermelon
    D-turkey sloppy joe no bread with stir fry veggies apples with caramel drizzle
    Snack veggie goldfish crackers tomato
    1204/1240 calories
  • kbushe3221
    @rainingribbons the BWW was bomb! I have to warn the Carolina reaper wings were sooo spicy! I loved it!!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Ath you could use just normal sugar or maple syrup 😊

I always fold my tortilla pizzas in a burritto style too 😄
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Snack day 🐇

B- coffee
    L- chicken enchilada filling 🐽 no wraps 😲 and popcorn
    S1tbs chocolate chips
    D- More chicken enchilada filling, low carb hummus wrap, baked bbq chips
    S-2 slices of 0 carb bread with 2tbs of pumpkin cream cheese
    S- 1tbs chocolate chips they are sugar free by the way 👍
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Opps 1500 calories after a very small portion of cheese pizza
    Workout: Cardio/abs tabata 30 minutes 200 ish burn
  • Athijade
    Revised yesterday. I have been dealing with a craving for chicken wings for like a week now. Once I saw I could order in Zaxby's, I did. My taste buds were happy.:

Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese, green tea, apple

Lunch: Tuna salad sandwich, popcorn

Dinner: Chicken wings, fries, fried mushrooms from Zaxby's

Snack: Maple cream oreo

Today:

Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese, green tea

Lunch: Chicken salad (mixed greens, chicken, honey goat cheese, strawberries, onion, cucumber, and poppyseed dressing) with a piece of whole grain toast with hummus

Snack: Sprite (but only after 2 glasses of water and a cup of tea)

Dinner: Instant Pot chicken biryani with raita (did not come out so good but will still eat tonight... kinda bland)

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: trail mix of almonds, roasted edamame, vanilla almond granola, and cinnamon Cheerios

Noon snack: a black plum and a chocolate peanut butter protein bar

Afternoon lunch: curry chickpea salad with arugula and crunchy veggies on a flatbread, topped with Thai sweet chili sauce

Dinner: Subway 6” - 9 grain whole wheat bread with bacon, spinach, red onion, guacamole, and southwest chipotle sauce. had some homemade dill mustard potato salad on the side

Dessert: banana graham peanut butter nice cream plus a dark chocolate snickers ice cream bar

Approx 1,770 calories
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Here’s my plan for today!

Breakfast; almond roasted edamame trail mix

Lunch: curried carrot soup with chicken meatballs

Snack: black plum and birthday cake protein bar

Dinner: burger with spicy ketchup, salad with yogurt ranch dressing, and dill mustard potato salad

Dessert: chocolate peanut butter nice cream with dark chocolate frosting on top

Should put me around 1,750 calories; we shall see!
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Balsamic chicken salad with a side of cottage cheese
    Snack: Triscuits, string cheese, sliced turkey breast, dark chocolate Milano
    Snack: White claw
    Dinner: Maple hot sauce fried chicken thigh with a side of asparagus, another white claw
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    B. Two cups hot herb tea. Italian salami sandwich made with sour dough toast, mustard and light mayo. V8 juice.

L. Roast beef sandwich. Coffee.

S. Pink lady apple, natural peanut butter.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 72 protein 65

Not my best day food wise but we are prepping our kitchen, dinning room and living room for painting so it's difficult to fix meals ATM. This is when left overs are really handy. But yay, I'm down another lb so 10 more to get to goal weight.

Activities: 30 minute Hasfit weight workout. 2 hours of prepping for paint.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Busy full day

B- 2 slices of aldi zero carb bread with 2 tbs of pumpkin cream cheese and coffee
    L- low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream,a serving of baked bbq chips, cucumbers
    D-2 85/15 hamburger patties with slice cheese and peas small bite of pork chop
    S- strawberries with reddi whip
    Calories:1500
    Workout: 10 minute arm burnout and house cleaning with my 20lb toddler on my back
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Nothing. I almost never eat breakfast on weekends.

Lunch: Chicken tenders and mac and cheese

Snack: Apple with peanut butter

Dinner: Pan cooked tilapia and a sweet potato. Maybe a small salad depending how hungry I am

• rainingribbons
    edited September 2020
    Lunch: Beef bulgogi and onions with steamed rice, kimchi
    Snack: 1/2 slice blueberry cream cake and 1/2 red bean and walnut bun
    Dinner: Fried chicken thigh with a side salad containing spring mix, carrot, tomato, red onion, and a little balsamic vinaigrette
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Awesome way to finish my workout week 😎
    B- 2 slices of zero carb aldi bread with pumpkin cream cheese 🍁
    L- low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream, a serving of baked chips, grapes
    D- was a wash out the food truck wasn't there today for date night 😧
    Sooooo I had enchilada filling and another hummus wrap
    S- keto pumpkin muffin with reddi whip and a small bite of pizza
    Calories:1400
    Burned:500
    Workout:60 minute total body strength and cardio