Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Pumpkin oat pancakes with Greek yogurt, almond butter, and banana; coffee with oat milk
    Lunch: Pumpkin chili made with ground turkey and kidney beans; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Raw Rev Glo peanut butter, dark chocolate, and sea salt protein bar
    Dinner: Wild rice pilaf with sweet potato, dried cranberries, and pecans topped with ground chicken, sautéed apples, and a little goat cheese; raw carrots and celery
    Snack: Homemade popcorn (maybe)
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Aww busy and backwards day today... I am just being childish and eating whatever 😦
    B- 2 slices of no carb aldi bread with pumpkin cream cheese and coffee
    L- 1 low carb tortilla with a tbs of 5 layer dip
    Many hours later 😲
    D- I couldn't think of anything I wanted to cook so I made a low carb wrap with cream cheese,real bacon bits,and deli ham with a serving of nacho cheese chips 🐽

Dilemma I am at only 700ish calories....... soooo after dh gets off work I will make a snack/meal.
    Workout: Sydneys leg workoutfrom today 250ish burn
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Green chili and egg breakfast burrito, sour cream to dip, and a small glass of apple cider

Lunch: Frozen meal and an apple

Snack: Options include: roasted pumpkin seeds, RX Bar, dried mango, nuts, or cheese cubes

Dinner: Teriyaki pork rice bowls (mix of regular and cauliflower rice) and delicata squash

Dessert: Apple cider donut with tea
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Yesterday -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover 1/2 a chicken Chipotle bowl
    Lunch: Steak and cheese pretzel roll from a local Amish market
    Dinner: Chicken pesto flatbread from Tropical Smoothie
    Snack: 1/4 cup homemade pineapple fried rice
    Dessert: 1/2 container Ben and Jerry's PB Half Baked ice cream

Today -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover chili with cheese, oyster crackers, and a dollup of Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Likely either Kodiak pancakes or eggs with veggies and a morningstar breakfast sausage
    Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Dinner: Homemade pork ramen
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
  • arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yesterday -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover 1/2 a chicken Chipotle bowl
    Lunch: Steak and cheese pretzel roll from a local Amish market
    Dinner: Chicken pesto flatbread from Tropical Smoothie
    Snack: 1/4 cup homemade pineapple fried rice
    Dessert: 1/2 container Ben and Jerry's PB Half Baked ice cream

Today -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover chili with cheese, oyster crackers, and a dollup of Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Likely either Kodiak pancakes or eggs with veggies and a morningstar breakfast sausage
    Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Dinner: Homemade pork ramen
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake

I have to ask about this pineapple fried rice. Is this something you make yourself or purchase?
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast: Superseeds & grains oatmeal w/ protein powder, almond butter, pumpkin pie spice, and dried figs; double espresso w/ oat milk
    Lunch: Pumpkin chili; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Siggi's mixed berries & acai skyr
    Dinner: Whole wheat naan bread, roasted asparagus, zucchini, and Tuscan kale, with 2 eggs and feta cheese; frozen mixed tropical fruit
    Snack: Celery
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast: Siggi's vanilla & cinnamon skyr with pumpkin mixed in, topped w/ homemade muesli with oats, pecans, and dried cranberries
    Lunch: Tuna salad and a small piece of spanakopita; square of dark chocolate w/ whole hazelnuts
    Snack: Small pumpkin macchiato; raspberries and blueberries
    Dinner: Homemade barbecue chicken pizza; campfire s'mores ice cream
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    I have to ask about this pineapple fried rice. Is this something you make yourself or purchase?

Make! My younger brother made this following this recipe: https://www.bingingwithbabish.com/recipes/2017/8/22/pineapplecurryfriedrice

Though we used curry powder instead of his spice blend because we don't have a spice grinder. It was really good!
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer x2
    Snack: Blueberries and greek yogurt
    Lunch: Homemade minstrone soup with ground turkey added in
    Snack: Likely more coffee and a protein bar
    Dinner: Potentially either porkchops in apple with roasted butternut squash and brussels, or pulled chicken tacos depending on whether I go to a friend's for dinner tonight.
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Today for a snack I had some plain greek yogurt, with a squirt of sugar-free pumpkin syrup, and cut up apple pieces. It gave me a real fall apple/pumpkin vibe!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with mixed fruit. Large mug coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Meat tray from a local bbq place with fries, coleslaw, mac & cheese (shared with husband, ate waaaaay to much but it was my birthday)🎂
    Dinner
    Large slice pumpkin pie with a large scoop of baskin Robbins pumpkin ice cream and a large scoop of kemps moose track ice cream. Placed in 2 bowls one for husband one for me. Our dog "Mason" He got to lock the bowl🐶
    Already know I'm up 5 pounds so now it's time to dial it back😔.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yummy day today

B- 2 slices of no carb toast with pumpkin cream cheese and a banana
    L- 1 low carb wrap with 5 layer dip with baby carrots
    S-1/4 cup of lightly salted nuts
    D- veggie taco soup with cream cheese and a serving of tortilla chips
    S- no sugar pumpkin pie with no crust

1200 on the nose
    No exercise rest day
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast: Pumpkin + spinach smoothie bowl with almond butter, maple walnut granola, and blueberries
    Lunch: Kale salad with roasted sweet potatoes, turkey, brussel sprouts, beets, goat cheese, honey mustard pretzel pieces, and honey mustard dressing
    Snack: Hazelnut macchiato with oat milk
    Dinner: Leftover homemade BBQ chicken pizza, roasted zucchini, asparagus, and kale; 1 slice (1/3) of a chocolate caramel apple
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: 2 eggs scrambled with spinach and part-skim mozzarella cheese with a morningstar breakfast sausage and a light English muffin
    Lunch: Minstrone soup with ground turkey added in, a small Fuji apple
    Snack: Lightly salted almonds
    Dinner: Homemade shrimp eggrolls!

Will likely also have another coffee or a cup of tea somewhere in there.
  • danstewartmartin
    danstewartmartin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we did Thanksgiving dinner at my folks, so it was a very different day food wise for me.

Breakfast: 2 litres of coffee with a half cup of milk. (70 cal)

Lunch: 1 sliced gala apple (70 calories)

Dinner: 9oz turkey, 1 cup mashed potatoes, .5 cup stuffing, 1 cup baby carrots, .25 cup gravy (600 calories)

Dessert: 1 slice homemade coconut cream pie. (1400 calories. Yes, you read that right.)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nothing. I am off today and rarely eat breakfast on days I don't work.

Lunch: Leftover gyro and baba ganoush

Snack: Options include: roasted pumpkin seeds, RX Bar, dried mango, nuts, or cheese cubes

Dinner: Pot roast with carrots and potatoes

Dessert: Brownie

This weekend has been rough and has included a lot of ordering in. Lack of sleep, a sick kitty (yes, again), me being sick, fatigue... just been a stressful time.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fridge oats made with vanilla Greek yogurt, blueberries, lemon juice, cinnamon, ground flax & oats. Coffee of course.

Lunch: TVP taco salad with tons of sauteed peppers & onions, crushed tortilla chips, sour cream & salsa

Dinner: salmon, risotto, asparagus and a slice of rhubarb sticky pudding w/ prickly pear tea.
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- mocha protein coffee with cashew milk, pumpkin spice coffee with hazelnut creamer

Lunch- Green Giant harvest protein bowl

Dinner- 3 scrambled eggs with cheese in a tortilla and 3 turkey sausage links

Snacks- small rice krispie treat, package of lil bites muffins
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast: Slice of homemade whole grain pumpkin zucchini bread + skyr with mashed banana
    Lunch: Chicken breast, roasted asparagus, zucchini, and kale, and a small piece of leftover spanakopita; square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Raw Rev Glo protein bar; double espresso with oat milk pumpkin spice creamer
    Dinner: Chicken breast, hard-boiled egg, roasted brussel sprouts, butternut squash, pecans, and cranberries; clementine