What We're Eating

Replies

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    I am really nervous about having my dental extractions and calories hopefully I can eat afterwards ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am shooting for Thursday to go in ๐Ÿ˜”
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Breakfast: peanut butter toast

Lunch: Big southwest salad with: romaine, avocado, black beans, tofu, carrots, tortilla strips and yogurt green goddess dressing

Dinner: Crunchy ramen stir fry with chicken breast, cole slaw mix, and carrots

Snacks: crackers and artichoke dip and a chicken strip
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, chicken sausage, toast, and tea

Lunch: Frozen butternut squash mac and cheese and a side salad

Dinner: Shepherds Pie

Dessert: Caramel apple
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough with avocado and tomato; couple of sliced mini bell peppers on the side. A cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Snack: rice cake with cheese, some baby carrots.
    Late lunch: steamed rice, mapo tofu made with soy chorizo, broccoli.
    Evening: half a black sesame mochi, some mint licorice tea and later a mini mint ice cream sandwich.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover slice of pizza, piece of homemade brownie
    Snack: Banana and kellogs protein bar
    Lunch: Thai chicken red curry with spinach and broccoli added in
    Snack: Coffee with creamer (x2?)
    Dinner: Triscuits, peppered turkey, swiss, baby carrots, hummus, raspberries
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Breakfast: Two pumpkin oat pancakes and Greek yogurt with some banana mixed in; pumpkin spice coffee with almond milk
    Lunch: Sweet potato crust quiche with mushrooms, spinach, tomato, and goat cheese; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Orgain cookie dough protein bar
    Dinner: Ground turkey with zucchini, cannellini beans, gruyere cheese, and avocado; 1 fig
    Snack: Homemade popcorn
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    B. Cup of herb tea. Oatmeal mixed with Chobani greek yogurt, topped with chopped strawberries.

L. Batch cooked Chicken Marsala served with mixed petite vegetables. Coffee with milk.

S. Pink lady apple with natural peanut butter. Batch cooked blended veggie soup.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 89, protein = 71.

@AshHeartsJesus - You will need some down/rest time after your dental. Hoping for the best outcome for you!
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Peppermint tea, not sure food wise because I am nauseated (thus the tea). Thinking of just having a frozen breakfast burrito so I don't have to actually DO anything.

Lunch: Frozen meal and side salad

Dinner: Rice bowl with bourbon chicken, roasted delicata squash, and spinach

Dessert: Hot chocolate
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Breakfast: Some leftover veggie + Feta omelette and Avocado toast
    lunch: a salad with veggies, hardboiled egg and cheese with homemade vinaigrette
    Dinner: leftover beef stew
    Snack: Sesame Rice crackers
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    2 slices Aldi's no carb seeded bread toasted with pbj and 1 cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Vegetarian lasagna with parmesan cheese and ghardinera, small salad with creamy garlic salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    Chilly/drizzly here sooo 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half. Few dark purple grapes ๐Ÿ‡
    Dinner
    TBD
    Workout 1hr full body workout with weights, errands and had to meet plumber at my mom's house to fix her toliet(she accidentally dropped a wipe and clogged it). That's the excitement for the day.๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‚
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: oatmeal with PEScience cake pop protein, flax seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, a little peanut butter, and 1/2 of an apple sauteed with cinnamon
    Lunch: sweet potato crust quiche with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, spinach, and goat cheese; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Siggi's vanilla & cinnamon skyr
    Dinner: ground turkey with zucchini, cannellini beans, gruyere cheese, and avocado; the rest of the apple from this morning
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    edited October 2020
    @seltzermint555 please share that lunch with me, yum!

Breakfast: toasted everything bagel with olive cream cheese and sliced tomato, baby carrots on the side. A cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: pappardelle with tomatoes, olives, capers, and harissa, ricotta on top.
    Snack: another cup of tea with oat milk.
    Evening: a glass of chardonnay while zooming a friend and snacked on a few mini bell peppers. Later a mini mint ice cream sandwich and a mini Kit Kat.
  • siyeonsimpp
    siyeonsimpp Posts: 210 Member
    Breakfast: a pear
    Lunch: green chili with chicken along with a cheese and bean quesadilla
    Dinner: red sauce pasta with a small lettuce salad

sorry about my boring meals ;-;
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    @jungkooksdonut17 - As long as you think they're tasty, that's what matters! Your lunch sounds reaaaally good.

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, a banana
    Snack: Grande pumpkin spice latte and a slice of pumpkin bread
    Lunch: Diced bbq chicken with sauteed peppers over rice
    Snack: Likely lemon ginger tea and a pumpkin spice English Muffin
    Dinner: 6 Triscuits, sliced deli turkey, swiss cheese, baby carrots, and hummus
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Breakfast: hazelnut-peanut butter-oat crumble.

Lunch: sheet-pan chicken sausage, brussel sprouts, and butternut squash with honey mustard

Snack: an apple and a vanilla almond protein bar

Dinner: slow-cooked chicken and gravy with roasted sweet potato and red onions

Dessert: a chocolate coconut pecan bite plus a pancake topped with dark chocolate frosting and chopped peanuts.
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    B. Skillet cooked egg over corn beef hash. Low sodium V8 juice.

L. grilled turkey burger with onions. Batch cooked blended veggie soup.

S. Pink lady apple with natural peanut butter.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 53 protein = 71 calories <1200

Last weight loss was on 9/22 so I'm on a plateau. This takes persistence and patience.
  • silverpl2525
    silverpl2525 Posts: 138 Member
    Yesterday was one of my most bad-food craving days I've had, so I figure I'll post what I ate to remind myself not to do this! Normally I have salads and whole foods, but all day I had packaged stuff and although my mood lifted, it was mostly processed stuff and my tummy hurt today. Gotta get back to my healthy standards. I don't think my body likes THIS much dairy!

2 bags of keto cookies
    2 cans of root beer- 0 calories, stevia sweetened
    1 whole bag of sargentino swiss cheese
    2 bags of parmesan crisps
    1 small steak
    1 cup of mushrooms/broccoli (yay for something natural!)
    A couple cups of flavor enhanced water
    1 keto protein bar-choc chip cookie dough flavor
    1 coconut greek yogurt

Goal for tomorrow: Homemade protein shake with almond milk, 1 small steak, mushrooms, broccoli, salad, avocado and ranch dressing, 1 can stevia root beer
  • Athijade
    Yesterday update:

Breakfast: Frozen burrito with bacon, eggs, and 3 cheeses, peppermint tea, apple cider, and peanut butter crackers

Lunch: Naan pizza and side salad

Dinner: Rice bowl with bourbon chicken, roasted delicata squash, and broccoli

Dessert: Hot chocolate and some raspberry jaffa cakes

Today plan:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 chicken maple sausage, 2 slices whole grain toast with butter, chai tea

Lunch: Frozen meal and side salad

Dinner: Rice bowl with bourbon chicken, roasted delicata squash, and broccoli

Dessert: Hot chocolate

I am counting again but I have adjusted my calorie goal. Right now I am only aiming for .5 lbs a week which gives me just over 2k calories. I think having the ability to eat that much will help in the long run.
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: thin-sliced protein French toast sandwich with a little peanut butter and banana slices
    Lunch: sweet potato crust quiche with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, spinach, and goat cheese; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Raw Rev Glo peanut butter, dark chocolate, and sea salt protein bar
    Dinner: pumpkin and sage ravioli with 3 small chicken meatballs with cauliflower and roasted red peppers drizzled with a little homemade alfredo sauce; a few golden berries