What We're Eating

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Breakfast: Maple and brown sugar oatmeal with banana and blueberries, green tea

Lunch: Leftover frozen pizza and a small salad

Dinner: Roast chicken, honey glazed carrots, garlic and chive mashed potatoes, sourdough bread, and apple cheesecake. Blessed Mabon everyone!

Snack Options if needed: Hot chocolate, tea, or cider. Pretzels, cookies, popcorn, nuts, apples, dried mango, dark chocolate, RX bars.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    2 slices aldi no carb bread (toasted), peanut butter and jelly, 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Boca burger with cheese, tomato, onions, mustard, ketchup on lettuce bun, Sweet potato fries, pickles on the side and diet coke.
    Dinner
    Chocolate protein smoothie with cool whip and drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    Workout 1 hr full body dvd, cleaned upstairs bath, hallway, Kitchen, dining and living room. Taking my mom to dentist(cleaning/check-up and this afternoon watering yard after I eat lunch..
    Happy Monday 😊
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    @rainingribbons
    Protein powder (vanilla) mine is 2 scoops, 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin pie canned ( I pre-measure it and freeze until I need it, then I nuke it until it is semi frozen), water, ice, 3 tbls sugar-free Torani pumpkin pie syrup, pumpkin pie spice to taste. In the blender until milkshake consistency. I like to put cool whip on top, drizzle caramel syrup and sprinkle some pecans on top..This is basically it..One of my favorites this time of the year. Water and ice I start with 1 cup of each and adjust up as needed..I go for a thick consistency.🍂 🎃
    How was the cheetos mac and cheese. I saw it yesterday at Walmart.

Thanks for sharing! Might have to make that on one of the warmer days here, it sounds delicious!
    And the mac and cheese was actually really good! There's a few different flavors and I definitely liked the regular cheese one the best. The flavor was pretty good for boxed mac and cheese! I also recommend adding in bacon or turkey bacon as well, that's what we did and it really kicked it up!
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: 1/2 a homemade lunchable that contained 2 cutie oranges, 6 triscuits, sliced deli turkey, pepperjack cheese, celery, and pine nut hummus
    Lunch: Leftover pot roast and veggies, cup of tea with milk and splenda
    Snack: Other 1/2 lunchable
    Later snack: Coffee with creamer, potentially the other orange from the lunchable I didn't eat earlier
    Dinner: Sweet and sour shrimp fried rice

Still have 300 calories and 17g of protein to goal, so I'll likely have something else this evening to reach that. Not sure what yet.
  • hawksgirl229
    @rainingribbons
    Thanks, I will definitely pick up the mac and cheese..always nice to get an opinion before buying (will add the bacon also)🤗
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    @rainingribbons mmm...Ruffles...

Saw soooo many appealing fall foods on my TJs run this morning. I bought some pumpkin butter and some pumpkin biscotti, can't wait to try!

Snack: a banana and cup of tea with collagen peptides before pilates, then
    Real breakfast: fresh sourdough with ricotta, tomatoes and basil. Sliced baby bell peppers and green olives on the side. (My apartment is too hot to have the oven on in the summer so it’s very exciting to be baking bread again.)
    Snack: oat milk draft latte and a rice cake.
    Lunch: split some Roman-style bakery pizza slices with my boyf, potato, pumpkin, zucchini, cauliflower and plain tomato (that sounds impressive but they weren’t very big haha) Some cucumber sticks and baby carrots.
    Snack: another cup of tea with oat milk.
    Evening: pot of jasmine tea and a slice of banana bread.
  • hawksgirl229
    @donidaily
    Yum to the tjs purchases...Now I want to make a pumpkin bread to put the pumpkin butter on😊
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Ok day
    "Low carb day my way"
    B- pumpkin muffin in a mug made with almond milk and has less calories and fat then my other keto one with reddi whip and coffee
    L- Hummus low carb wrap with light sour cream
    S- halo top pop
    D- leftover 93 /7 hamburger mixed into greenbeans
    S-5 aldi honey battered chicken tenders
    S- another pumpkin muffin with reddi whip

Calories 1250ish
    70carbs 50 fat 91 protein
    Workout: arms legs and cardio Sydney Cummings 275ish calories burned
  • Athijade

Lunch: Frozen meal and side salad... will decide which meal when the time comes

Dinner: Leftover Roast chicken, honey glazed carrots, and garlic and mashed potatoes

Dessert: apple cheesecake.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    MONDAY

Breakfast: green chia pudding made with almond milk, turmeric, kiwi, pineapple & kale. Black coffee.

Lunch: spicy vegan mac n' cheese (no cheese...made with nutritional yeast, Sriracha, spices), tons of green onion, and about 1/3 of a whole pineapple.

Dinner: 2 fish fillets, sesame green beans, and a big slice of "Chocolate Covered Katie" lemon loaf with coconut butter, whipped topping & sliced strawberries.

TUESDAY

Breakfast: fried egg w/ salsa, toaster waffle w/ lemon curd. Black coffee.

Lunch: Enormous chef salad w/ chopped boiled egg, ham, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, homemade croutons & ranch dressing.

Dinner: homemade pizza with thin wheat crust...olives, mushrooms, peppers & onions. Lagunitas IPA.
  • hawksgirl229
    @seltzermint555
    WELCOME BACK!!!!! So happy to see your menu, hope all is well😊
    Breakfast
    2 slices Aldi's seeded no carb bread (toasted) with pb and jelly..
    Lunch
    Boca burger with cheese, tomato, red onion, ketchup and spicy mustard on a lettuce bun, sweet potato fries and pickles on the side.
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half. Small bowl of red grapes.
    Dinner
    Chocolate smoothie with cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    Workout 45 minute full body with weights, cleaned family, laundry and 1/2 bath rooms, errands and watered the yard.
    Happy Fall🍂
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    B. Hot herb tea. Oatmeal with banana, milk, Splenda and cinnamon.

L. Roast beef sandwich made with yesterdays leftover grilled ribeye steak, sour dough, mayo and mustard. coffee with milk.

S. smoked almonds. Blended chicken broth based veggie soup.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 87, protein = 65

Activities: 5 minute arm Annie Taylor video, 2 sets 5 each overhead lifts and curls with two 15 lb dumb bells.

Seven lbs to go to get to goal weight.
  • rainingribbons
    @donidaily - Pumpkin. biscotti sounds amazing!! How was it, if you've tried it yet?

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, Kellogs strawberry protein bar
    Snack: 1/2 homemade lunchable with Triscuits, pepper jack, sliced turkey, celery and hummus, cutie orange
    Lunch: Leftover shrimp fried rice
    Snack: Lil bro made homemade molten lava cakes, so had one with strawberries and a lil whipped cream
    Dinner: Shallot and mushroom covered pork chop with roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts
    Dessert: Another lava cake lol
  • Athijade

Lunch: Frozen meal and side salad... will decide which meal when the time comes

Dinner: Leftover Roast chicken, honey glazed carrots, and garlic and mashed potatoes

Dessert: apple cheesecake.

Yea... nothing changes today. Gotta love leftovers.

Ended up with a philly cheesesteak burrito for lunch yesterday. Not bad. A little small but had about 12 g of protein plus with a salad I was full. And it was tasty. Gonna grab some more of them for the freezer this weekend. Since they are small they can be squeezed into the open nooks.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    TUESDAY (actuals)

Breakfast: pumpkin dark-choc-chip baked oatmeal bites and a black coffee

Lunch: goat cheese alfredo and Italian chicken sausage over spaghetti squash paired with roasted garlic green beans

Snack: blueberries, raspberries, and a chocolate protein bar

Dinner: diner omelette with sausage peppers and onions, a small diner pickle, lettuce and tomato, a slice of rye toast with whipped butter, and black coffee

Dessert: pumpkin pie nice cream with graham crackers plus a marshmallow

MONDAY (forecast)

Breakfast: pumpkin dark-choc-chip baked oatmeal bites and a black coffee

Lunch: goat cheese alfredo and Italian chicken sausage over spaghetti squash paired with roasted garlic green beans

Snack: blueberries, raspberries, and a chocolate peanut butter caramel protein bar

Dinner: linguini with fra diavolo sauce, Italian chicken sausage, and chicken meatballs. Probably a romaine carrot onion salad with lite honey dijon dressing (with more Dijon and a little Greek yogurt added)

Dessert: a cookies and cream ice cream sandwich, a small plum, and a cinnamon graham cracker.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Pumpkin smoothie with drizzle of caramel syrup, some pecans and cool whip
    Lunch
    Boca burger with cheese, tomato, ketchup, horseradish sauce, red onion on lettuce bun, pickles on the side sweet potato fries.
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Still full so nothing sounds good yet
    Workout 1 hr full body with weights, cleaned master bath and bedroom. House is done🎉 errands, watered the yard.
  • hawksgirl229
    @foreverslim1111
    Congratulations on your continued progress🎈
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Homemade lunchable
    Lunch: Leftover mushroom and shallot pork chop, roasted potatoes, and steamed green beans
    Snack: 2 truffles, coffee with creamer
    Snack: 2 frozen cookie dough balls (I usually freeze half the recipe when I make cookies for easier portion control)
    Dinner: Slow cooker Cuban pork, white rice, and Cuban cooked black beans
  • donidaily
    @donidaily
    Yum to the tjs purchases...Now I want to make a pumpkin bread to put the pumpkin butter on😊

@hawksgirl229 there was a pumpkin brioche loaf at TJs which I didn't buy this week but am sure I will soon 🎃

@rainingribbons I haven't tried the biscotti yet but they are calling to me!
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted everything bagel with olive cream cheese and sliced tomato. Some mini bell peppers on the side. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: iced coffee with a little milk.
    Lunch: baked potato with grated cheese, sautéed mushrooms and sour cream.
    Snack: another cup of tea with oat milk.
    Evening: a slice of banana bread toasted with a little butter.