What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I really want a veggie spiralizer!

B- 4 protien vans chocolate chip pancakes, pb2 powder, jam and coffee
    L- grilled chicken sauteed onio and lowfat cheese in a low carb wrap with strawberries 1/2 banana, and greenbeans
    S- 2 packets lower sugar oatmeal
    D- Joseph lavash made into a pizza topped with parm, grilled chicken, and two slices low fat cheese
    S- chocolate chip mug cake made without oil

Workout: Sydney Cummings strength and conditioning and a 30 minute walk
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg, toaster waffle with butter & sugar-free syrup, coffee.

Lunch: (weird backstory to this odd combo) bowl of egg drop soup, taco supreme & a crab rangoon

Snack: small maple latte, no whip.

Dinner: turkey, onion, lettuce & pickles on an onion roll, sweet potato cauliflower tots & an IPA.

Later: Baked cookie dough oatmeal bar & blackberry tea.
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    B: Stok Fueled cold brew, plain whole milk yogurt with raw honey, vitamin D3, fish oil

L: a whole-wheat crepe with grilled chicken, goat cheese, tomato, and lemon-pepper seasoning, and a cup of black coffee

S: my usual smoothie (hemp protein powder, chia powder, cocoa powder, unsweetened soy milk, frozen mixed berries, and spinach)

D : some deli turkey with mustard, some whole grain elbow macaroni with butter, a plain baked sweet potato, and two mugs of darjeeling tea

Workout: walked 2.5 miles
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Brunch: uncured beef pastrami, roasted garlic hummus, Blue Diamond Nut-Thin crackers
    Dinner: leftover black-eye peas, brown rice, Pedersons uncured kielbasa
    Snack: so delicious chocolate coconut yogurt
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: Tonkatsu, rice, and eggs (bento box I picked up at the market)
    Snack: Cheesecake dip and graham crackers
    Dinner: Subway Italian with lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar, onion, and mayo
    Dessert: Fresh pressed apple juice
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast - steel cut oats with cinnamon, vanilla, dried cranberries & crushed walnuts, coffee.

Lunch - veggie burger with mayo, mustard, pickles & onion. Steamed broccoli, string cheese and a pear.

Dinner - homemade sweet & sour shrimp and veggie stir fry and rice.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Bowl of chocolate life cereal with pecans/raisins on top and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Crockpot chicken thighs with onion, red potatoes, carrots in a lemon rosemary gravy. 1 Pillsbury biscuit with butter and a large diet coke. First time I tried this recipe. We liked it!! I've been trying some new recipes from Pinterest.
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    While I watched a Hallmark Christmas movie I had recorded.
    Dinner
    TBD
    We took a trail in our forest preserve this morning.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Two overeasy eggs, a slice of turkey bacon, and pumpernickel toast with 7 grams of butter. Coffee with Equal and Chobani cookies & cream creamer.

Lunch: Ezekiel bread toasted and topped with avocado, tomatoes, nutritional yeast, everything but the bagel seasoning, and a tiny sliver of smoked salmon.

Dinner: Turkey chili with sour cream, shredded cheese, tri-color tortilla strips, and a few drops of Cholula green pepper hot sauce.

Snacks: Turkey jerky stick. An absolutely delicious apple from Trader Joe's (I think it was called a Lucy apple? It was red on the inside!).

Dessert: Peanut Butter Crisp protein bar from Alani Nu. Omg! So good!
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with raspberries, chopped almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup. Two cups of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: coffee with oat milk, 40 pistachios.
    Lunch: a little leftover potato curry with rice, some baby bell peppers.
    Snack: matcha with oat milk and a drop of honey. A couple of Trader Joe’s chili crackers.
    Dinner: toasted sourdough with avocado and tomato. Cucumber with salt on the side.
    Later: 1oz whisky.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    B- 2packets lower sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal with coffee
    L- grilled onions and chicken low carb wrap with lowfat cheese slice with greenbeans and strawberries
    D- deamfields mac and cheese with peas
    S- 2 100 calorie blueberry muffins soo good
    S- sugar free crustless pumpkin pie with reddi whip
  • siberiantarragon
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I had a bit of a "cheat day" today although I stayed within my calories.

B: nothing

L: hamburger with cheddar, bacon, and grilled onions, steak fries, and a Diet Coke

S: Carvel large ice cream, half cake mix flavor and half chocolate. Turns out this was like 700 calories, oops.

S: two mugs of oolong tea

D : deli turkey with mustard and a salad (spinach, tomato, yellow bell pepper, pine nut hummus)

S: two mugs of green tea

Workout: walked 4 miles
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Brunch: steel cut oats w/cinnamon, apple & maple syrup
    Happy Hour: small cocktail of vodka w/pellegrino blood orange
    Dinner: meatballs, marinara w/cassava fusilli
    Snack: roasted garlic hummus, Blue Diamond Nut-Thin crackers, cashews

I am not a fan of oatmeal but I bought some to make my partner (who has a sweet tooth) some healthier oatmeal cookies on Christmas Eve. He prefers cream of wheat over oatmeal so I will be experimenting with different additions until it's gone. I thought it was pretty tasty with the cinnamon and apples. I don't think it needed the maple syrup so I'm leaving it out tomorrow.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: Icelandic Yogurt with strawberries and granola
    Snack: Nothing
    Dinner: Pot Roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, and sourdough bread
    Dessert: Rice krispie treat
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Skyr yogurt with frozen blueberries and home made granola
    Snack: Almonds, carrot, cauliflower and cucumbers
    Lunch: chicken with farro, spinach, peppers and feta then banana and PB2
    Dinner: Sous vide citrus chicken, brown rice and stir fried veggies
    Dessert: Sugar free jello with some whipped cream
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Bowl of chocolate life cereal with pecans/raisins on top. Unsweetened almond milk and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Panda Express carry out. Beijing beef, orange chicken, noodles and power greens..(buffet style shared with my husband). Large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Tbd..Still full from lunch
    Will have a snack before bed since I have to fast for my surgery tomorrow. Outpatient. They need to remove my fingernail and do a biopsy..(My nail got wonky and developed a vertical dark line.)
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: leftovers sweet potato, black bean, pepitas and avocado salad. Two cups of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: oat milk latte.
    Snack: two rice cakes with avocado, sliced cucumber with salt.
    Dinner: risotto with fennel and peas and some edamame I needed to finish off, not sure what Nonna would say about that. A little goat cheese on top.
    Later: 6oz red wine and a couple of TJs chili crackers.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast - peach Greek yogurt & coffee.

Lunch - 1.5 homemade Belgian waffles, some sections with butter & sugar free syrup and some with strawberries and whipped cream. Coffee. String cheese.

Dinner - TVP and marinara over wheat rotini, baked with a cheese blend and tons of peppers & onions. Spoonful of cashew butter after yoga.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Hello all 🐥

B- 3protien pancakes I made from an aldi protien pancake mix with pb2 powder and strawberry jelly and 🍵
    L- low carb wrap with hummus, grilled chicken, low fat sour cream. I had greenbeans and a strawberry and banana dish
    S- lowfat cottage cheese with pb2 powder and strawberries
    D- serving baked beans, baked bbq chips, hummus wrap
    S- 2 servings of crustless pumpkin pie with reddi whip and 1 graham cracker

Workout: Sydney Cummings total body video from today, an older 10 minute bonus, 28 minute walk
  • siberiantarragon
    edited January 2021
    Options
    B: nothing

L: Dunkin Donuts power breakfast sandwich, everything bagel with cream cheese, and unsweetened iced tea (normally I would have made food at home, but we were having dishwasher repairs done and we didn't know what time they would be there, and I didn't want to be in their way)

S: Milky Way Midnight bar and two cups of darjeeling tea

D : whole-grain elbow macaroni with turkey meatballs, grated Parmesan, and butter. Also, some steamed broccoli and yellow bell pepper, and a raw tomato, with black pepper and paprika.

S: homemade hot chocolate (cocoa powder, unsweetened soy milk, turbinado sugar)
  • jube152
    jube152 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    breakfast - scrambled egg whites with cheese, chocolate peanut butter energy ball, coffee with milk

lunch - half a spring roll, chicken fried rice

dinner - lasagna, garlic bread, baked carrots

snacks - a cup of mango, a cup of mixed berries

daily calorie goal - 1500
    actual calories - around 1600

looking back at today I definitely could've had more vegetables and maybe some more protein with fewer carbohydrates. I am happy with the amount I ate today as I went on two walks as exercise. I am going to start intermittent fasting so my first meal will be before noon tomorrow