What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), oatmeal w/raisins, almonds, cinnamon and chia seeds

Lunch: modified Mexican shrimp cocktail using leftovers from last night

Dinner: Cambodian beef lok lak (over salad), fried egg, brown rice

Snack: Kasekrainer sausage on nut thins
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: egg, bell pepper and mozzarella, coffee, cherries
    Lunch: pork tenderloin fried rice with bell peppers, peas, and green beans
    Snack: popcorn
    Dinner: white claw, hamburger, sautéed carrots, a few chips
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Dunkin macchiato cereal w/ almond milk, coffee.

Lunch - kung pao chickpeas w/ lots of cabbage and green onion, 2 ginger cookies and tea.

Dinner - 2 Gilbert's "Aloha" chicken sausages, cottage cheese & fresh pineapple chunks.
  • CarrieAnnH14
    CarrieAnnH14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Quest bar
    Snack - parmesan protein chips (Miss Kay's brand)
    lunch - Healthy choice chicken broccoli alfredo
    snack - string cheese
    supper - ground beef patty with blue cheese and bacon, a few tator tots, salad
    and a small slice of chocolate bundt cake
    and I will be having more cake for a snack later.

• pfillipp
    Options
    A day on the road for work - not the most balanced but I’m in my calories

Breakfast: apple nutrigrain bar (gosh these are so much sweeter than I remembered), coffee
    Lunch: roast beef sandwich
    Snack: gardetto’s snack mix
    Dinner: soy glazed chicken thigh, sautéed broccoli and sugar snap peas, jasmine rice
  • Courtneygetsfit2021
    Courtneygetsfit2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Tofu Cabbage Soup, Coffee with Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Creamer.

Lunch- Homemade Salsa (like a TON 😂), Baked Scoops, 100% Cranberry Juice mixed w/ La Croix

Dinner- Morningstar Chick'un Strips and Shrimp Burrito Bowl, 2 Bud Light Limes
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), Dark Chocolate Cherry Kind bar

Lunch: leftover Cambodian beef lok lak, brown rice

Dinner: spaghetti & meatballs

Snack: tomato, olives, celery
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs scrambled with toast and a morningstar breakfast sausage
    Lunch: Homemade Greek turkey burger
    Snack: Greek yogurt with berries and granola
    Dinner: Rum glazed shrimp with mango salsa and coconut rice
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast - toaster waffle w/ blueberries & sugar-free syrup, fried egg, coffee.

Lunch - blackened catfish, collard greens, 1/2 corn muffin.

Dinner - homemade hamburger with mustard & pickle, 1 piece of coconut cake & sliced strawberries.

(Today's one of those days I'm spending time with family and kind of at their mercy for food options but making the best of it!)
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: I didn't eat anything at home but ended up trying a piece of coworker's PB/chocolate cake (it was delicious)
    Lunch: Chicken corn chowder soup and some fresh raw veggies with ranch.
    Dinner: Roasted broccoli soup (first time making it, not very good but I found bacon to use up so it worked out).
    Snack: popcorn.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), smoothie of 1:1 ration of hemp powder & whey powder with dark tart cherries

Lunch: Nancy's low fat cottage cheese, nut thins

Dinner: salad of butter lettuce, arugula, radish, tomato, pickled green beans, olives & Kasekrainer sausage spritzed with olive oil

Snack: uncured beef pastrami, nut thins, cucumber, celery

I find this four meals a day change I've made to be difficult to balance out but since my primary purpose is to spread the protein out I think I don't need to worry about the rest of the stuff as long as I stay within my macros for the full day. I also am eating too many nut thins but I'm hooked on them as a good bread substitute since I don't like most bread and am still trying to avoid gluten which limits what type of crackers I can eat.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with peanut butter, cinnamon & blueberries. Coffee.

Lunch - split peas w/ carrot & onion, scoop of cottage cheese, smoothie made w/ almond milk, banana, blueberries & strawberries.

Dinner - fried rice w/ ham & edamame, plus loads of veggies.
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Breakfast today Chocolate waffle, sausage and coffee. Lunch split pea soup and a sprinkle of cheddar more coffee and water.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), Dark Chocolate Cherry Kind Bar

Post workout smoothie: 1:1 ratio of hemp powder & whey powder with dark tart cherries

Lunch: last of the Kasekrainer sausage

Dinner: flounder, Asian chopped salad (Josie's organics), sauté of baby bok choy, oyster mushrooms & shiitaki mushrooms

Snack: Nancy's low fat cottage cheese
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt with berries and granola
    Lunch: Homemade teriyaki chicken with veggies and rice
    Snack: Protein bar and 2 kiwis
    Dinner: Either greek turkey burgers with sweet potato fries, or chicken lemon orzo with tomatoes and asparagus
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast - blueberry Greek yogurt, coffee.

Lunch - open-faced tuna sandwich w/ chopped boiled egg, chickpea chips & salsa. Fresh pineapple.

Dinner - tamale casserole w/ 3 types of peppers, onions & black beans. A little sour cream on top. Later, probably a S'mores My/Mo (mochi ice cream ball).
  • pfillipp
    Options
    Breakfast: veggie sausage, coffee, watermelon
    Snack: popcorn
    Lunch: chicken thigh, rice, sautéed green beans
    Dinner: veggie patty sub, chips, a few chocolate chips for dessert
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), scrambled eggs w/leftover baby bok choy, oyster & shiitaki mushrooms (it tasted really good with the mushrooms)

Lunch: Nancy's low fat cottage cheese, celery, radishes

Dinner: chicken curry, basmati rice, salad of butter lettuce, arugua, olives, pickled green beans, tomatoes w/spritz of olive oil

Snack: uncured beef pastrami, nut thins, San Pellegrino Momenti Clementine & Peach Sparkling drink w/shot of vodka

I first tried the San Pellegrino Momenti a few days back and thought it was decent but tonight I disliked the flavor so I added a shot of vodka since I had plenty of calories left and it improved it enough to drink. Momenti is only 35 calories for a can. Regardless, I won't be buying it again.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast - blended chocolate chia pudding, coffee.

Lunch - 1.5 Belgian waffles with butter, sugar free syrup, and raspberry fruit spread on 1/3 of it. Decaf coffee. Veggie sausage link.

Dinner - homemade meatloaf & green beans, small side salad w/ carrots & onions and a little salsa ranch
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), leftover chicken curry w/rice (small portion)
    Lunch: uncured beef pastrami, nut thins
    Dinner (Mexican restaurant): shared small plates: quesadilla, octopus ceviche, scallop ceviche, crab stuffed chile relleno, duck empanada, tuna crudo, guac, chips, salsa, tacos al pastor, sparlkling white wine

Today:
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener), Nancy's low fat cottage cheese
    Lunch: uncured beef pastrami, goat cheese, nut thins
    Dinner: lamb chop, mashed new potatoes (skin on), salad of arugula, fennel, olives, tomato & spritz of olive oil
    Snack: So Delicious unsweetened vanilla yogurt w/fresh dragon fruit and maple syrup