What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Post Workout: 2 scoops Quest Salted Carmel Protein w/ 2 scoops Quest Coconut Oil Powder

Right Now: Coffee w/ Heavy Cream

Lunch: 4 whole eggs scrambled and cooked in grass fed butter. Topped with 1.5oz shredded cheese and 75g avocado. 3 Jones chicken breakfast sausages and a serving (28g) walnuts.

Dinner: 7.5 ounces 85/15 beef topped with 1oz shredded cheese and 75g avocado.

I'll have roughly 35p & 17f left to eat right before bed, so maybe a Quest Cookie w/ some peanut butter
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Oatmeal, chocolate chip, peanut butter protein bar and a monster energy drink (am working on cutting these out) ..will add a harboiled egg tomorrow to go with it.
    Lunch - Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
    Dinner - Zucchini Noodles with cherry tomato garlic cream sauce + shrimp
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Leftover pizza and half a piece of strawberry rhubarb pie

Lunch: Three-bean salad with vegetables, dill pickle cashews

Dinner: Soba noodles with vegetables, peanut sauce, and pickled red onions
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: homemade soda bread with Kerrygold and blueberry preserves, Morningstar sausage patties, iced moka.

Lunch: McDonald's, because it's my first day back at work after vacation -- double cheeseburger, fries.

Dinner: St. Paddy's leftovers! Guinness-braised corned beef with potatoes, carrots, and cabbage.

Snacks: it's already a high-cal day so I'm trying not to snack, but I'm open to some popcorn or an orange before bed.
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    Breakfast: Leftover pizza and half a piece of strawberry rhubarb pie

freaking love strawberry rhubarb pie! :o:o:#
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: boiled egg, 80 cal strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt, coffee

Lunch: taco salad with TVP "taco meat", sautéed onions & peppers, 2 crumbled La Tiara shells, salsa & sour cream. Strawberry smoothie made with hemp protein powder, vanilla & almond milk.

Dinner: chickpea stew ("Natalie Portman" recipe online, so good and vegan) with brown rice, tomatoes & zucchini. One piece of chocolate chip & walnut oatmeal cake & a homemade cappuccino.
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    I just had 4 whole eggs scrambled, with diced mixed peppers cooked in grass fed butter. Topped with 1.5oz shredded cheese and 75g avocado. Along with 3 strips of and a serving (28g) salted pecans.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Today was shot.. I'll be over my cals. It is what it is.

Breakfast: Elevation "carb conscious" coconut almond bar
    Lunch: we had a meatball cook-off at work today, so I sampled 6 meatballs, then I had 2 small pieces of pepperoni pizza and some Caesar salad and 1/2 a brownie
    Dinner: going to my parents house for dinner tonight, they are ordering from a sub shop, I'm having them get me the chef salad
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: special k with skim milk & tsp sugar
    Snack: two large hard boiled eggs
    Lunch: vegetarian chili with light sour cream and jalepenos
    Snack: light and fit peach greek yogurt
    Dinner: pork chop (pan fried in olive oil) with green beans and grape tomatoes
  • PiscesMan123
    PiscesMan123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just had the most satisfying meal. 9 ozs. of steamed broccoli, 4 ozs. of rotisserie chicken breast (no skin), cut up, 2 tablespoons of Lighthouse sesame ginger dressing marinade, cayenne pepper, black pepper and a dash of liquid aminos. Whole thing is under 300 calories. Give it a try. Let me know what you think.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, Quest brownie protein bar
    Lunch: Chicken fajitas on corn tortillas topped with sour cream and shredded cheese
    Afternoon snack: Beer cheese kettle chips, protein shake (GNC cookies and cream powder + 1 cup whole milk)
    Dinner: Leftover spanish tortilla topped with salsa

If I'm still hungry after dinner will probably have more kettle chips, or a small package of beef flavored Hula Hoops.
  • lightenuplori
    lightenuplori Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: banana
    Lunch: did not like my lunch so just had a Cutie
    Dinner: shrimp taco mix over rice, skim milk, Built bar, Fiber Now bar, 1 tbsp. Peanut butter on white bread (I was hangry!)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, berries, chocolate almond milk, fresh squeezed OJ

Snack: Vanilla protein shake, pineapple, mini ice cream sandwich

Dinner: Red beans and rice, arugula salad
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Morning snack: Greek yogurt with raspberry chia granola
    Lunch: Chicken fajitas on corn tortillas topped with sour cream and shredded cheese
    Snack: Protein shake made with GNC Chocolate powder and 1 cup of milk
    Dinner: Maple balsamic porkchops with horseradish mashed potatoes and peas
    Dessert: 1-2 Samoa or thin mint girl scout cookies
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg with Herdez guacamole salsa, nectarine, coffee

Lunch: split peas with carrots, cottage cheese, a few sugar snap peas and a small slice of white coconut cake

Dinner: tamale casserole with tons of peppers, onions & black beans, a few black olives & shredded cheddar on top
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Fresh squeezed OJ and yogurt.

Lunch: Basmati rice with Shrimp Masala and Naan.

Dinner: Arugula and Avocado salad with vegetable and barley soup.

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cardamom granola and vegan peach Greek-style yogurt

Lunch: Salad (spring mix, roasted broccoli, banana peppers) with balsamic vinegar, spicy grits with pickled onions and peanut sauce, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner:
    Rice noodle stir-fry with corn, brussels sprouts, peppers, and onion
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: peach on the bottom Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: pulled pork with no sauce, 2 servings green beans and 1 serving collard greens (work lunch)
    Dinner: 2 slices Brooklyn-style Pacific veggie pizza from Dominos, with pineapple added, and a diet Dr. Pepper (rarely drink soda but love it with pizza)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: onion bagel with herb schmear, hazelnut almond milk latte.

Lunch: roast beef & cheddar on a ciabatta roll, raw broccoli, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes.

Dinner: snacks/clearing out the fridge -- shrimp cocktail, crackers & cheese, assorted raw vegetables, etc.

Snacks: apples, honey-sesame cashews.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with raspberry-orange jam and peanut butter, coffee

Morning snack at work: old fashioned donut, 1/2 cinnamon donut, coffee

Lunch: huge salad with TVP taco meat, sautéed peppers & onions, pico de gallo & 1 tbsp. sour cream. Was planning to have chips and a homemade banana-berry smoothie with this but see A.M. snack :p

Dinner: potato & spinach curry, chai tea