Red Flags

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    My red flag is once I see one of your red flags I hit eject.

Now I understand 😜

Haha. Ya. That's my excuse now what's yours 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My red flags:
    1. I prefer cats over dogs, but dogs are ok
    2. If you anger me most likely I will walk away and calm down.
    3. I don't show what I'm feeling very often. Be glad if I smile cause I think you are funny.
    4. I over analyze everything and make complex plans before doing things the easy way. Get over it.
    5. I'm generally right about things, if I tell you I am not sure about something I'm most likely 70% right. Google it.
    6. I work on computers for a job, and my own for fun. Your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate gets to pay, not for free. (Payment can include food.)
    7. I'm sorry I don't like asian foods. Everything I've tried has made me ill. If you like it great, go get some and I'll eat something else.
    8. I work a full time job, that doesn't mean every dime I make is yours. I am not your free ride, get a job and get insurance. I'll pay most of the bills but it's nice to have some help.
    9. I don't talk much, get used to it, when I do talk I use movie quotes regularly.
    10. Video games are how I relieve stress, working on cars is how I relieve stress, going out and going off roading is how I relieve stress. If you are not ok with this then move along, nothing to see here.
    11. Don't complain about me not helping and then not help. And if I am doing the yard work, working on the cars, doing dishes and laundry and you are complaining about me not doing anything go ahead and move along.
    12. You have friends, please feel free to spend time with them but don't demand I not spend time with my friends.
    13. I want to be on time to things, that means if you aren't ready I will find something else to do. I'm not sitting around waiting for you to finish getting ready to go so we arrive when the activity is over.

Ok, so I'm horrible to live with which is why I'm now single.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I work nights and well... It gets lonely sometimes
  • allthingsmajor
    allthingsmajor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Red flag- I don't try and understand peoples lack of motivation. I take it for laziness
  • allthingsmajor
    allthingsmajor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd rather do it for you than teach you
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Yessssssss this :#
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

I'm very much like this too.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out the percentage of married people baring their wounded souls on this thread vs. the percentage of unmarrieds.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I notice that a couple of people mention the issue of money - so I have a question: If you are dating someone, do you think the woman should pay sometimes? Men - are you offended if she volunteers to pay her half? Women - what do you think about this?
    I'm very independent, and before I retired, I had a very good salary. So I have always believed that it was only fair for me to pick up a tab or two and was always surprised when some women said this would offend them.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When he sends you a selfie and bath and body works hand soap is in the picture along with some pink hand towels but he claims he single.

Listen lady, that B&BW lotion, body wash, hand soap and body spray are ALL mine! My wife HATES Warm Vanilla Sugar even more than the seasonal vanillas. I mean it’s like she’s from another world!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When he sends you a selfie and bath and body works hand soap is in the picture along with some pink hand towels but he claims he single.

Listen lady, that B&BW lotion, body wash, hand soap and body spray are ALL mine! My wife HATES Warm Vanilla Sugar even more than the seasonal vanillas. I mean it’s like she’s from another world!

Actually for gifts I've given my brothers B&BW hand soap...however...I dont coordinate their hand towels.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Red flag- I don't try and understand peoples lack of motivation. I take it for laziness

:trollface:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out the percentage of married people baring their wounded souls on this thread vs. the percentage of unmarrieds.

Well from my observations..I think its singles wounded by married folk
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Actually for gifts I've given my brothers B&BW hand soap...however...I dont coordinate their hand towels.

I knew there was a reason I adored you.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

:trollface:

This is why you hated my pet spiders 😪
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

I knew there was a reason I adored you.

That's the only reason 😪😪😪
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I notice that a couple of people mention the issue of money - so I have a question: If you are dating someone, do you think the woman should pay sometimes? Men - are you offended if she volunteers to pay her half? Women - what do you think about this?
    I'm very independent, and before I retired, I had a very good salary. So I have always believed that it was only fair for me to pick up a tab or two and was always surprised when some women said this would offend them.

If I invite you, I pay. Man, Woman, or confused.

Wait a *kitren* minute... :|