Red Flags

Options

Replies

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out the percentage of married people baring their wounded souls on this thread vs. the percentage of unmarrieds.

Well from my observations..I think its singles wounded by married folk

I hadn't considered that angle but you may just be very right about that. Trifles we are, they see as mere playthings.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out the percentage of married people baring their wounded souls on this thread vs. the percentage of unmarrieds.

I hadn't considered that angle but you may just be very right about that. Trifles we are, they see as mere playthings.

Well put meadow...although we are willing participants/adults...but...If...we were to take a poll????
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    I'd rather do it for you than teach you
    Red flag- I don't try and understand peoples lack of motivation. I take it for laziness

:trollface:

This is why you hated my pet spiders 😪

did not
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

Well put meadow...although we are willing participants/adults...but...If...we were to take a poll????

They would just never tell us the real truth.
  • george5911
    Options
    I notice that a couple of people mention the issue of money - so I have a question: If you are dating someone, do you think the woman should pay sometimes? Men - are you offended if she volunteers to pay her half? Women - what do you think about this?
    I'm very independent, and before I retired, I had a very good salary. So I have always believed that it was only fair for me to pick up a tab or two and was always surprised when some women said this would offend them.

If I invite you, I pay. Man, Woman, or confused.

Wait a *kitren* minute... :|

*logs in to bank before responding*
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I notice that a couple of people mention the issue of money - so I have a question: If you are dating someone, do you think the woman should pay sometimes? Men - are you offended if she volunteers to pay her half? Women - what do you think about this?
    I'm very independent, and before I retired, I had a very good salary. So I have always believed that it was only fair for me to pick up a tab or two and was always surprised when some women said this would offend them.

If I invite you, I pay. Man, Woman, or confused.

Wait a *kitren* minute... :|

*logs in to bank before responding*

Leave aunt Carl out of this!!! You're just jealous...

Aunt Carl was a spider...identifying...stop your judgments
  • george5911
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »

For a first date I'll let the guy pay if I like him. If I am not interested I'll insist on paying for my own.

but that guy had SOOOOOO much more money than you
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When he sends you a selfie and bath and body works hand soap is in the picture along with some pink hand towels but he claims he single.

Listen lady, that B&BW lotion, body wash, hand soap and body spray are ALL mine! My wife HATES Warm Vanilla Sugar even more than the seasonal vanillas. I mean it’s like she’s from another world!

Actually for gifts I've given my brothers B&BW hand soap...however...I dont coordinate their hand towels.

I knew there was a reason I adored you.

Pear scented?
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options

For a first date I'll let the guy pay if I like him. If I am not interested I'll insist on paying for my own.

Lol Mr. Moneybags wasn't given the opportunity to pay for me.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

But I might let you buy me dinner 😏
  • george5911
    Options

But I might let you buy me dinner 😏

I'm in
  • dianne_davis
    dianne_davis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bossy 😊
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Red flags about me:

High strung personality. I also like to be in control. I'm a man. Sue me.

Don't know if I want to get married or not. I like to have options at least currently.

Pretty sure I don't want kids. I love kids don't get me wrong I love my nieces and nephew and would give them the world if I could but I am so happy when they go home lol. Also, I think I'd be a terrible dad especially if they get into trouble I'd turn into Ron Burgundy and tell them I'm not even mad, I'm quite impressed and proceed to tell them the stupid *kitten* I did as a kid rather than discipline them.

I like to get to know people and my personality can come acrosed as flirty so some. I'm just a a fun nice witty guy. If you can't stand me making a nice conversation with the waitress and you portray it as I want to get in her pants it won't work. Thats just me and I am not going to change.

I'm an extrovert and an introvert. I'm usually the life of the party but I need to be alone to recharge and some times I won't want to talk to anyone could be hours or days and just be in my own thoughts.

Red flags I look for:

Texts constantly and never calls or never picks up when I call. Or texts me while I'm at work expecting the conversation to continue all day. I have a very demanding job, I don't have time to make small talk with you. I will make time after work for you.

Wish washy. I want a woman who knows what she wants and has goals and is driven by those goals.

Dependant personality. I can't stand it, I am not going to hold your hand through everything. I love independent women.but not the type that are way too good for me to hold the door open. *kitten* I hold the door open for the old, young, male or female. Its just called being nice.

Doesn't ever do things without me. I have my own friends, I expect you to have your own friends and do things with them.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    My dinner table conversation is pretty weak. Lots of tuning out with some Mmm's and Hmm's thrown in.