• Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HIIT on the elliptical.
    Ab exercises
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    brisk 68 min walk in below freezing temps this morning, 100 pushups.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    30 minute cardio workout (day 13 of 21 Day Fix)
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Workout was not as long as I normally prefer it to be since my time was squeezed, so will probably add on more exercise later (the ones I missed)
    15 min stretch
    10 min warm-up rowing
    60 min strength training... barbell dead lifts, abs, triceps, rowing, KB get-up... a bit all mixed up today and not very organized... but got some of my routine in there...

added some push-ups at home

• matthewsmom11
    matthewsmom11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Didn’t make it to the gym today so did an at home
    Workout (which had me working hard). Upped my weights (45 seconds to one minutes of each exercise), plank, up and down plank, jump rope, fire hydrants, high knees, etc. 30 minutes total
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I did some rowing... 20 minutes or so with some hard intervals :)
  • Lolinloggen
    Lolinloggen Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Went for an early morning run 10K again, looking at increasing distance next week. Will be going for a walk alter just to keep the muscles moving gently as well as doing the shopping
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Sunday- I know it's supposed to be active rest but was feeling stressed and I didnt do much more than usual.

5min row to warm up
    Round 49 of PiYo Live - this is a tough one and I'm working on mastering flips.
    2.5km progressive treadmill run (actually took less time than my hill loop from last month.
    2500m rower cool down (well kinda cool down)
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    10k in a double on very flat water and really nice weather with one of my favorite people who hadn't been able to come down to the boat club in about a month. Our newer coach was the only coach today and it was a fun row. 5k warm up then 2 and a half sets of 5x1 min on 30sec off at a 20, 22, 24, 22, 20. Our goal of "get in front so we're not worried about other boats" was mostly successful, especially when we actually talked about it (we flew past a quad at the beginning of the last set).

Thing to work on: soft hands during the recovery.
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    60 minute swim alternating between breast & back stroke and water jogging, followed by an hour long walk. Letting lunch settle then will be going for another walk.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welp that was a good "rest" day.

10 minutes warming up with streches.

Elliptical
    07:00 @ 0.57 Miles

Erg'ing
    10:00 @ ?? because machine wouldn't start the program.. So after 10 minutes of erg'ing, I just gave up on it.

Treadmill
    65:00 @ 3.45 Miles - Almost 2 at a jog/run. I started out at a hiking incline. When it put me above 4mph and I had to start running, I was surprised. I didn't expect to run at all.. I just sort of went with it, figuring I'd quit and drop the speed in a minute. Many minutes later, never dropped my speed or intensity through the end and cool down. Was a good feeling. I forgot I am not at the state I was last year.. and have biked hard for 2,000+ miles in that time, which gives me a nice base of endurance. Wasn't out of breath at all. Probably could have been running easily for ages now... ah well. The things we learn as we try them.

Good rest day. Back to upper body Monday, Lower Tuesday, and a full break Wednesday, Upper Thursday, Lower Friday, and a full rest Sat/Sunday. Need to get my nutrition set in stone this next week. I've been reactive eating way too much.

Now, I need a good soak in some scalding water. This has reminded me that I want an outdoor hottub to decompress in. Winter goals, I think.

Good luck to everyone else!
  • alice_climbs_rocks
    Options
    My workout yesterday: Marine Corps Marathon #notsohumblebrag

Well done you!! So inspiring!
  • alice_climbs_rocks
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    Enjoyed a beautiful autumn morning in western Pennsylvania by running 9 miles and walking an extra 3.
    The photo below is a small sample of the scenery that greeted me.
    x304an7yo4ba.jpg

Gorgeous photo. Thanks for sharing !
  • alice_climbs_rocks
    Options
    Got in a jog every other day (Thursday and Sunday) of the long weekend. Also did some push-ups although less than I could have!
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just under 45 mile road/trail flat ride at conversational pace except for two short but very high grade hills. Good week overall.

In a push to get halfway to weight loss goal by thanksgiving. About 2 lbs to go.

Two of my cycling buddies went 80 miles yesterday. I'm both impressed and intimidated. That's solid mileage for first week of November.

I'll settle for my 45.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Really boring but necessary work today -- 85 to 90 minutes of easier cardio. 30 on the rower, 20 on the stairmaster, 30 on the bike and 10 on the Endless Rope Machine.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Shoulders (press, lat raise,upright row, shrugs) and cardio (elliptical one hour).
  • couchtaternomore
    Options
    Day 2 of 21-day fix. 2+ mile walk this morning