30 Day Shred motivation!

Alright people! Starting 30 Day Shred today. Anyone want to do it with me? Post your pictures of success, measurements, whatever! Anything that will motivate me (:

Replies

• I'm starting on Monday, hope we both make it through
    google "30 day shred mfp" and you'll see tons of links to threads of before and afters, some are impressive (seriously, some at 10 days in look amazing already)
  • I finished level 1 yesterday! There were 3 days I didn't work out, so it was 13 days long instead of 10, no biggie! I did not track my weight or measurements the day I started. But in the beginning of summer I weighed like 150. Yesterday I put on a pair of dress pants that used to be a little tight by the button. They're not anymore! It's such a great feeling. Also, I have a new pair of jeans that were tight when I bought them (roughly day 3? of the shred) and they are no longer tight! My endurance is a lot better and I can do modified push ups now!(: I will be starting level 2 today. Just stick with it and you'll feel amazing!
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    I just purchased my video today. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, but let's do it!
  • inflames95
    inflames95 Posts: 15 Member
    hi, im also starting 30 day shred tomorrow :)

iv seen a preview of whats in store and i cant wait to get started!!

lets motivate each other! everyone here included :D x
  • dsmith01
    dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
    I will be starting it tomorrow to, I hope I make it through :0)
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    On Day 4 today.
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 104 Member
    Yay glad to see all of you doing it! I started today (I have to start it on the first day of the week, it's my OCD, lol). I did much better than I thought I would. Couldn't really do the jump rope part, but the rest wasn't too bad. I definitely felt the burn, lol, but at least I was able to keep up!
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    It's an awesome program, I did levels 1 and 2 religiously as a workout for a few months..it did wonders for me after only 2 weeks, lost 3 inches and 10 lbs in a month...but then stopped due to moving cross country, preparing , etc and I totally flabbed up again so will be starting again this week.
  • jenjenjen7
    jenjenjen7 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm going to start today! Although I have few festivals coming up so may have to do it for longer than the 30 days!
  • Pheboh
    Pheboh Posts: 88 Member
    I'm in! I've been tempted to try it so why not now?

Good luck everyone! We can do this!
  • andieellengreen
    andieellengreen Posts: 65 Member
    I'm starting it today too :) any one feel free to add me
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    I'm starting today as well.. soon as I get home from work I am getting changed and doing it!! I am going to take a day 1 shot as well so I can do a before and after!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    I planned to start something today! I just didnt know what! It might as well be 30DS, Problem is, I get very bored by day 3, day 4 is the quitter, day 5 is hell no.
    How do you keep focused! I know its only like 29 minutes of the same thing and you just push past it, I just fins it so hard to know what she is going to say by day 2, then theres the predicted groan coming up and the i hate star jumps at the start......meh, I will get past it, i have never done week 2 or 3, never watched the workouts either haha, just need to push past!
  • Inner_Goddess
    So I did day 1 and am quite humbled. I did it all, but had to go a bit slower, modify a move or two with no weights, but I did it and I'm happy with it. Definitely felt like it was doing something and I will keep it up.
  • Inner_Goddess
    I meant to ask, are you also doing any additional cardio or weights? I'm trying to decide what will be best.
  • Shari_P
    Shari_P Posts: 11 Member
    I meant to ask, are you also doing any additional cardio or weights? I'm trying to decide what will be best.

I finished day 6 of level 1 today. After the first day I was pretty sore so I didn't do anything besides 30ds for a couple days. Today, however, I also began the 30 day Brazil Butt Lift and started back up on my Pilate's. Instead of feeling completely whooped after working out with Jillian today I felt energized and able to do more. Its a good feeling after only 6 days!

Good luck, ladies...we can do it!!
  • Rmorris89
    Rmorris89 Posts: 8 Member
    I love jillian Michaels workouts! 30 day shred is awesome I also have the banish fat boost metabolism and her yoga meltdown. You will see results with all of them you could always add some cardio on the side to get faster results!
  • Kristie_76
    Kristie_76 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! Never heard of the 30 Day Shred until I spotted this thread. Can I find the video on Youtube?
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow, I'm not really a post pictures kind of person. Maybe I will be once I lose more weight.
  • kllanes I watched it on YouTube. Good luck every one. Day 1 done, just 29 to go!