30 Day Shred motivation!

Replies

• suse71
    suse71 Posts: 17 Member
    I haven't yet but good idea - day 7 done. Anyone else still on it?
  • rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    I haven't yet but good idea - day 7 done. Anyone else still on it?

I'll be doing day 7 tomorrow....hopefully, we aren't the only ones still going. :frown:
  • suse71
    It looks like it!! Day 8 done - am starting to dread Level 2 - heard it is really hard!! Well I am still up for the challenge!
  • rissaface
    Day 7 complete! Level 2 is intimidating.......but I'll be happy to move onto some new moves. :smile:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    im on day 3 of level 1. Iv done the upper and lower body butt bible workouts this week,
    just 1 more of each of those to do this week,Im doing shred 5 days a week with weekends off. Im using 2kg weights and its not too bad
  • Hi everyone.. seems I'm a little behind here, I'm just about to start day 2 level 1, but 30 day shred motivatiom is something I am really going to need (woke up in agony this morning!) So thought I would join in.

Did day one yesterday with 2 kg dumbells but think I might have to take it down to 1kg!
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    This is a short workout (around 25min), so it doesn't need much to get you started. You start it, you finish it. Then you can do your other things. Pretty simple.
    I'll be doing day 3 today, no soreness at all. I'm at my second time doing it.
    Hope you all get your results from it!
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Hey, I was a bit late joining this but I've finished level 1- I grew to love it! I attempted level 2 today but I found it AWFUL. I really hope I get better at it! I feel like a floppy failure, especially doing the things that require co-ordination like the skate jumps.
  • rissaface
    Welcome aboard ladies! It makes me feel better that a couple of you have decided to do a round 2........it must mean it works! :)
  • rissaface
    Day 8 done! :sick:
  • Well done! Think I will feel quite accomplished if I make it to day 8! Only day 3 for me!
  • rissaface
    Well done! Think I will feel quite accomplished if I make it to day 8! Only day 3 for me!

Keep going, you can make it! The first few days seemed to be the hardest cause you're still sore.......that will get better. I take 2 days off a week (usually Friday and another day that life gets busy), I don't think I would be able to make it if I went straight through.
  • rissaface
    Level 1 DONE!!! Woot woot!
  • Day 4 done this evening. I don't feel like I have really had a work out today which is disappointing. We'll see tomorrow!

I have now upgraded my weights, but only for the exercises that are arms only. The squat press and side lunge with arm raises for example I have not upgraded my weights and am just using 1kgs

Really helps to hear how others are doing, keep checking in or feel free to add me :-) x
  • suse71
    Well done!! I am on Level 2 Day 2 - had to take one day off as was too busy! But back on it and still sticking with it - nice to see a few more on this thread :)
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    I did level 1 day 1 today! Had to pause it a few times to get my breath (I'm really unfit right now) but I thought that would be better than stopping and letting it play on while I was trying to breathe!

29 days to go ... I can do this!!
  • rissaface
    Ashley, I don't think there was one work out on level 1 that I could make it through the side lunges using the 5lb weights without having to stop lifting my arms, so I would continue to lunge but woud drop my arms until they didn't burn so bad. It really helps me to hear how everyone is doing as well! I hope everyone can keep giving updates as well. :)

Suse, are you going straight through the program? no days off?

Hi Lynnie, Jillian is brutal, it gets better. :)
  • 2wgyyxi.jpg

This is after the 30 day shred ^_^
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Wow! Great job! I just started level one and it's super encouraging to see others getting such great results!
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Wow! Great job! I just started level one and it's super encouraging to see others getting such great results!