30 Day Shred with me?

Options

Replies

• meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well I am finished!!!
    It took 1month and 21 days but I did it and I am happy with the results. I lost 12 lbs and 1 size pants...
    I am moving on to RIPPED IN 30

Fantastic! Well done! It’s such a good feeling to actually get to the end of it and see results! ⭐️
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Day 10 Level 3 completed! ✅

I have completely finished the 30 Day Shred! Woohoo! ⭐️

Starting Level 1 day 1 tomorrow but this time I’m going to be more Natalie..... 😳

Amazing 👏😊 what were your ending results? 😊 I think I’m going to do the same thing once I complete 30 day shred. Sometimes I’m Anita and sometimes I’m Natalie. But I want to be Natalie all the way! She’s a beast 😊

Stupidly I didn’t take before measurements but I’ve lost inches as all my clothes fit better or are starting to look too big. 😃 And I can now get in to 1 size smaller jeans. I no idea how much weight I’ve lost as I am not weighing myself (I tend to have a not very healthy relationship with scales so I am avoiding using them)

• meganmoschops
    Options
    Have decided I am going to start 30 DS again but do a mixture of ripped in 30 as well. Did 30DS day 1 level 1 yesterday again but a bit more Natalie (still can’t do push ups) but I am a bit bored of hearing the same dull music and I need to do something else as well!

So today I tried Ripped in 30 week 1. Think I liked it but I wasn’t really in the mood to do anything at all so really had to make myself do it today. Will stick with it and I’ve taken measurements so we’ll see what happens. Might try killer buns and thighs too. Feeling adventurous! 😳
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    @cali_rose213 it does gets easier, I used lighter weights for the cardio with weight exercises
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    @cali_rose213 it does gets easier, I used lighter weights for the cardio with weight exercises

It does get easier! Around day 5 I noticed a big difference.

• cali_rose213
    cali_rose213 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

It was a little bit easier today than it was yesterday. I was still dying through the exercise tho! I’m still out of breath as I’m writing this 😂 honestly tho, what keeps me pushing is that I’m almost done, and that you ladies have completed it! 8 days left 😊

• cali_rose213
    Options

It does get easier! Around day 5 I noticed a big difference.

I’m hoping it does. Today was a bit easier than yesterday tho. 😊

• cali_rose213
    Options
    Completed day 2 of level 3. 8 days left
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Completed day 2 of level 3. 8 days left

Fab! Nearly there!
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Day 3 of level 3 completed 😊
  • sjgirl06
    sjgirl06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m a little late, but I just completed level 1 day 4 ! I’ve done a 30ds before, but it’s been a few years and about 60lbs !
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    sjgirl06 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m a little late, but I just completed level 1 day 4 ! I’ve done a 30ds before, but it’s been a few years and about 60lbs !

Well done for completing day 4! 😃
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Day 4 of level 3 completed 👏🙌 I can smell the finish line 😊
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    sjgirl06 wrote: »

Hi 😊 welcome! And amazing job 🙌

• terigeorge1
    terigeorge1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is anyone thinking of starting the GS 30d shred. I'd like to start soon if anyone would like to do it with me?
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Day 5 of level 3 completed 😊
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Was thinking of doing this for March, have about 20 lbs of baby weight to loose, anyone still shredding on this group?
  • jdunne01
    jdunne01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started it yesterday, found today tough going and its only day 2 of level 1! Hope it does get easier like you said. Was glad I finished it out this morning as half way through I was very close to stopping! The knees are feeling it already so hopefully the body adjusts soon
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    jdunne01 wrote: »
    Started it yesterday, found today tough going and its only day 2 of level 1! Hope it does get easier like you said. Was glad I finished it out this morning as half way through I was very close to stopping! The knees are feeling it already so hopefully the body adjusts soon

It will - I promise! Well done for starting. That’s half the battle!
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Is anyone thinking of starting the GS 30d shred. I'd like to start soon if anyone would like to do it with me?
    Legals81 wrote: »
    Was thinking of doing this for March, have about 20 lbs of baby weight to loose, anyone still shredding on this group?

I’m starting it again - round 2. Love the results and need to lose a lot more inches! Mixing it up with Ripped in 30 for a bit of variety.