30 Day Shred with me?

Options

Replies

• Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Think I’m going to start tomorrow. No point putting it off until March 1st. The sooner I get started the sooner I’ll see results. I hope!
  • jdunne01
    jdunne01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jdunne01 wrote: »
    Started it yesterday, found today tough going and its only day 2 of level 1! Hope it does get easier like you said. Was glad I finished it out this morning as half way through I was very close to stopping! The knees are feeling it already so hopefully the body adjusts soon

It will - I promise! Well done for starting. That’s half the battle!

Thanks. Found this morning slightly easier which is good. Still aching where I've never ached before though! No pain no gain
  • cali_rose213
    cali_rose213 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 3 completed 😊
  • meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 of 30DS all Natalie except push ups. Still can’t do blooming push ups.
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Day 7 of level 3!! I can smell the finish line 🙌
  • jdunne01
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 1 done. Still finding it tough on the knees but getting through it. Struggling with the push-ups too but doing more now than was on Day 1 so can see the improvement even if it is only slight. Going to do tomorrow morning and take Sunday off
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Day 3, level 1 of 30DS the Natalie challenge done. I’m tired now!
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Day 3, level 1 of 30DS the Natalie challenge done. I’m tired now!

Amazing 👏😊
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Day 8 of level 3 complete 🙌
  • meganmoschops
    Options

You’ve nearly done it! 😃
  • cali_rose213
    Options

You’ve nearly done it! 😃

I know 🙌😊 I’m so excited!!! Going to start all over again once I’m finished, maybe with higher weights 😊 I’m loving the results so far tho!
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Completed day 9 of level 3! Omg tomorrow is day 30 🙌
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones dvd? And if so, is it worth doing? 😊 I definitely wanna do 30 day shred all over again once I finished, but I’m looking to incorporate one of her other dvds. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance 😊
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Completed day 9 of level 3! Omg tomorrow is day 30 🙌

Yay!!! Fantastic! Happy last day of 30 day shred!
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones dvd? And if so, is it worth doing? wanna do 30 day shred all over again once I finished, but I’m looking to incorporate one of her other dvds. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance 😊

I’m really liking ripped in 30. It’s harder than the shred and whilst some of the moves are the same, there’s new things too so I feel like I’m using different muscles. Not tried no more trouble zones yet.
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Completed the 30 day shred ladies 🙌😊 starting the whole thing over again and adding ripped in 30 in the mix as well 😊
  • cali_rose213
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones dvd? And if so, is it worth doing? wanna do 30 day shred all over again once I finished, but I’m looking to incorporate one of her other dvds. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance 😊

I’m really liking ripped in 30. It’s harder than the shred and whilst some of the moves are the same, there’s new things too so I feel like I’m using different muscles. Not tried no more trouble zones yet.

I’m definitely starting ripped in 30 tomorrow and doing 30 day shred again 😊

• cali_rose213
    Options
    I’ll take progress pics in a few days when I’m off of my period. I’m bloated right now 😩
  • meganmoschops
    Options
    Completed the 30 day shred ladies 🙌😊 starting the whole thing over again and adding ripped in 30 in the mix as well 😊

Fantastic! 🌟⭐️🌟⭐️
  • jdunne01
    Options

Congrats!! How long did it take you? Did you follow an eating plan too?