Options

Replies

• aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    ghy5 wrote: »
    1/3=SW, 198.4.
    1/4=197.0
    1/5=196.2. Started Keto 3 days ago,pretty amazing but probably water. Still doing IF too.Hope that I can keep this focus bc I plan on only doing this do 2 weeks. After all my honest attempts with little success this is just unbelievable. Love all of your posts.Those 4 W's are a perfect reminder,Weigh,water,workout & Watch.Thank you,G
    1/6=194.0. What???? Hard to imagine this loss after working for so long. Hope this downward trend continues.I am focused with Keto,water & workouts. I am so thrilled
    1/7=193.9 Good day yesterday,plan on doing it all over today.
    1/8=193.0 Now I do get that Keto does work.Not as hard as I expected,Eating berries&roasted (acceptable veggies) in my new airfryer,along with protein& always water.Fingers crossed that this continues.
    Everyone have a Joyful day
    1/9=192.9. I do continue to track everything,drink water,calories counted&under,most days exercise.I will have a few real challenging days this week.Hope that I can keep up this pace then.
    1/11=191.7 Going to swim class today,missed a few bc it is so cold & snowy.No excuse though.I walked & biked right here but difficult to get 10,000steps,
    1/12 End of Round weigh in=192.1. Up???
    Still a loss from start, -6.3 couldn't have done this without your constant reminders.

Hi friend ~ I started IF 16/8 and "keto like" eating on January 7th and ended up logging the exact same loss this round. Totally agree that Keto + IF combination is powerful! Have a great weekend and hope to see you next round
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for the suggestions. LOL Since I posted that ridiculous wake up time, it has stopped! I know this same sort of thing happened in Illinois when we lived there but it didn’t wake me as early. I finally figured out it was the school bus turning in our cul du sac - we were in the end lot. I have the same issue with earplugs-I can’t even stand having the sheet fall over my ear. I tried a sleep mask for a couple of days but couldn’t go to sleep at all with it on! I have noticed that I am sleeping better with the new mattress after a couple of nights of getting used to it.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @FarmerCarla, @eminater, and @IsMollyReallyHungry and possibly others beyond page 42, y’all are killing this round! Good job!!
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options

01/12 - 138.8 - 1683
    Delayed pig-out consequences. :smile: I did eat a bit too much last night - cornbread, mmmm - but I also hit the Y for 90 minutes of bike and weights, so not a complete disaster. Next round will be better. See you there! Have a lovely weekend!

I am not alone with "plus" this round. Next round will be better for sure :)