JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Options

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @tlgale It’s great to have close family ties. I hope family members are supportive of your goals and don’t try to sabotage your healthy eating habits. I hope your son enjoyed his first day at school, too.

@Lilylady3K Even without finishing the round, you had a loss, so that’s good! See you next round!

@jaccmi63 and @back2cute Praying for employment or business opportunities for both of you! You may need to get creative. To me, 50 is young. I suspect the insurance requirements on businesses affect hiring these days, too. There’s a place for you, so don’t give up on your fitness goals or your career goals. I was still taking college classes in my 50’s. It’s never too late to learn new skills. There are still some employers who appreciate maturity and experience. Wishing both of you a great 2019!

@jaccmi63 Next time, you may want to consider putting your exercise goal above your TV issues. Walking is a great time to plan ahead and pray. TV is usually a distraction. Turkey chili sounds like a great, low-carb fit for my dinner. Relax and enjoy your evening!

@FarmerCarla Thank you! He had lots of fun.
    Yes, my family are definitely my biggest supporters...when I mess up it's all my own doing.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    krea4 wrote: »
    01/01- 62.80kg
    01/02- 62.65

01/12- 61.95

@Winner_in_Life - round 65?

Great! Well done!!!! My result you will see in the post bellow :s