WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR JANUARY 2019

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    I am debating with myself whether I want a more public presence in the world. It's a quandary as part of me loves to hide, but then I get resentful and envious of others. For the moment I really need to concentrate on writing the second volume of my memoir, but part of me wants to spread my wings in other directions as well. And part of me doesn't. I love our quiet life. Until I don't. :*;):/:|:*

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

What kind of "public presence"?

Machka in Oz

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Kylia Hoping for an uneventful recovery for your granddaughter. It's amazing how resilient these little people are. Newborns are tougher than they seem. I am so happy for all of you that Aubrey has made it through the first 2 surgeries successfully.

Karen in Virginia
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Great news Kylia! Prayers continue.

Okie in the Texas Hill Country
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Quickly as out with a friend, but Aubrey made it through surgery! Doctors are pleased! She is in her room. Mom and dad are out to dinner with my brother. There is still a long way to go, but today is a great day! Thank you for your prayers!

<3
    Kylia

Glad to hear it and I hope there will be continued recovery. :)
  • donnadeehurtcassidy
    Options
    I’ll do it
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options

Wait...you didn't tell me your blood type!!
    Heehee! You sound like you have been completing things in your own way, prioritising what is most important. As my Norwegian Momma used to say, "Good On Ya"! I have started a journal today, and at the top of the page its "1 of 365" . I will strive to be more proactive, and not reactionary. I need to pay attention to what works, and not focus on past failures. Your goals seem sound but I wouldn't be able to do those all at once with any success. I am going to write everything down for January. Then go from there.
    Oh and you didn't bore me at all!💗
    💗Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington

HAHA! Only because I don't know it off-hand. Otherwise, I probably would have added it! :wink: And I'm glad I didn't bore you!