Internet Woo

Options

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Don't feel bad, I got woo'ed when I shared my favorite chili recipe.

Does it have peanut butter in it?

No but I have a great recipe for a chicken stew that does.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I think I found a troll buddy! One month ago, I was barely at 100 woo's...I am now up to 205. So much woo and all because I said peanut butter is a calorie dense food.

You requested all the woo. I may be responsible for 5-10 of them. I was trying to be helpful, but I did not go so far as to stalk your posts to do it. I did hug-stalk @Tacklewasher though. :laugh:

Yeah, like I'd notice a few more hugs, with all that @pinuplove and @quiksylver296 have given me..

309293x04aeh.png

I see you're not very inspiring, either :tongue:
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    309293x04aeh.png

Holy *Kitten*!!! I have some catching up to do!

uhbafmjbrr5f.jpg
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    How do you earn points and what are they for?
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I used to work for a company that represented another company called MannaTech. Like... manna from heaven. I think the contemporary equivalent would be how some people take CBD products to the extreme. It was a pyramid scheme from what I could tell, but their salespeople were often FANATICAL about said product. They often told their customers that it would actually cure their cancer, among other things, and tried to sue their client's doctors when they said that said candies would not cure their cancer.

Has anyone heard people talk about CBD oil / products in a similar fashion? I've met quite a few people who take CDB religiously to basically prevent any and all health badness.
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    @JustinAnimal Ooooh yeah. I happen to live in a state where it's completely legal so it is EVERYWHERE. By the way, welcome to the woo thread. Woos are welcomed here and given with enthusiasm.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    How do you earn points and what are they for?

I think the total points are just all those categories added up together. :smile:
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    @Tacklewasher Comparatively speaking, I am much more inspiring than you are. B)
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    @RunnerGrl1982 Such a clever girl!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Any old artificial sweetener thread should do :lol:
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I need to figure out how to be more inspiring. I used to have more inspiring than woo's

6kuz1ay38v0e.jpg
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    @mph323 I don't remember those because I didn't read many magazines then. But...when I was in high school, I was on the color guard. We actually had weight contracts. We had to stay within a specific weight range or be suspended from performance. I was 5'9" and weighed 110 pounds. I was considered within my accepable range - 102 was my bottom weight and 115 my top. If I calculated out my calories then, they would have been soooo low. If it weren't for a bowl of popcorn with butter every single day, I probably would have been hospitalized.

Today, if I had to stick to 900 - 1200 calories, I would be so evil. They would end up making documentaries about me and how I snapped.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    rosiorama wrote: »
    I got this in my competition swag bag yesterday. What the woo?!?

usljrnlintgo.jpeg

What the heck even IS that? :#

A ketone activator that blasts fat and remodels your body.

ethrqszgcga6.png

(I have no clue. It hit the trash right after that picture was taken.)

You didn’t even TRY it? My inquisitive nature would force me to have at least a nibble!

It was a powder, like pre-workout or something.

A ketone salt is my guess.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I don't recommend getting cancer, though: It was my worst hobby ever.

I didn't have anything so horrible but I got a lot of my inspiring because of my accident. 27 surgeries later. Plus, we had a house fire and we were homeless for three months. Someday I will be inspiring because something amazing happens to me - I hope you do too!

Hugs to counter balance your woo. <hugs>
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    @mph323 I actively pursue woos. Excuse me while I go search "splenda".

Oh thank-you. This made me have a fit of laughter. Ahhh, woo!