Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    How come no one is volunteering?

No one wants to be first, Cookie.
    @CookingWithCumin is one of the experts yea?

I can neither confirm nor deny that, burly. Wanna take a chance? What have you got to lose? There is EVERYTHING to gain. I mean...LOVE!

I have nothing to lose except maybe my sanity

Oh sweetie. I think we both know that ship sailed. Settle in. Polish that falsie, oil those whips and dust trhe St. Andrerw's cross, honey, cuz we's a gonna find you a man. Or a woman. Or perhaps a sex sherpa. Something.

AND IT WILL BE AWESOME!

@burlygirl91

You need to be matched up with someone tall, a lot of self confidence, doesn't need to be re-assured constantly, has nice teeth and isn't afraid to smile, is actually funny and interesting and not boring

So yeah, if we put @CaptainFantastic01 on a box, he's you're ideal man and forget about anything else

Great googly moogly, Cookie! We can't talk about putting the Cap'n on her box in here!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    What if we are looking for FWB? Can you assist there as well?

Oh, asking for a friend

:D:D

If that friend is you I volunteer!! :#>:)

Ok! You got me...it was me :)

OMG, without even trying or really even doing a doggone thing, we have our first love match:

@pudgy1977 and @Keto_N_Iron are now officially an MFP Love Match and as such have right of first refusal to any subsequent offerings for each others' hands...or naughty bits.

Pleas join the MFP Love Team in congratulating them as the enjoy an all expenses paid Skype/Facetime shag sesh.

That's a lot of words
  • SwannySez
    Options

Oh, asking for a friend

OMG, without even trying or really even doing a doggone thing, we have our first love match:

@pudgy1977 and @Keto_N_Iron are now officially an MFP Love Match and as such have right of first refusal to any subsequent offerings for each others' hands...or naughty bits.

Pleas join the MFP Love Team in congratulating them as the enjoy an all expenses paid Skype/Facetime shag sesh.

That's a lot of words

Yeah we considered that whole Polonius BS about brevity being the soul of wit and were like, "Dude, you ended up being radioactive so we are SO not gonna listen to you."
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

Oh, asking for a friend

That's a lot of words

Yeah we considered that whole Polonius BS about brevity being the soul of wit and were like, "Dude, you ended up being radioactive so we are SO not gonna listen to you."

k9kw7vqz6l09.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see Pam, Sam, Devin and Kevin back together again.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I'd love to see Pam, Sam, Devin and Kevin back together again.

cW5LoPk.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    How come no one is volunteering?

No one wants to be first, Cookie.
    @CookingWithCumin is one of the experts yea?

I can neither confirm nor deny that, burly. Wanna take a chance? What have you got to lose? There is EVERYTHING to gain. I mean...LOVE!

I have nothing to lose except maybe my sanity

Oh sweetie. I think we both know that ship sailed. Settle in. Polish that falsie, oil those whips and dust trhe St. Andrerw's cross, honey, cuz we's a gonna find you a man. Or a woman. Or perhaps a sex sherpa. Something.

AND IT WILL BE AWESOME!

@burlygirl91

You need to be matched up with someone tall, a lot of self confidence, doesn't need to be re-assured constantly, has nice teeth and isn't afraid to smile, is actually funny and interesting and not boring

So yeah, if we put @CaptainFantastic01 on a box, he's you're ideal man and forget about anything else

See, I knew you were one of the "experts"

You put experts in quotations. Like if we were talking you would have done finger quotes. That hurts.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I wanna be nude though

How do I take most of the men on this site in one post?

Signed,
    Expert

giphy.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I'm out but I volunteer to be the one to send a emergency text to when things don't work out and you need someone to call and fake a excuse to get out of it.

You're all...heart (and boobs).
    I wanna be nude though

Of course you do!
    Can I get multiple matches and pick the most eligible candidate?

Nyet. Vee shall make your match!
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I like this method.

Like a list?

Zere vill be no lists! Nein! Nein! Nein! Zee lists ist verboten!

One poster for one poster. You put your faith in us.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

Nyet. Vee shall make your match![/quote]

But...but...

Well, then, make it a good one! Do you need my list of criteria to narrow it down? I'm really helpful (and controlling) like that.