Depends. Who has the control?

I can switch.
    No worries.

Perfect. That's my favorite.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Let it hereby be stated for the unwashed masses and the groveling hordes that @JustReadTheInstructions and @RunHardBeStrong are MFP Love Match #3. Theirs is a love for the ages and the sex requires a bandwidth heretofore unseen by the eyes of humanity. But we somehow looked on anyway.

Congrats you crazy kids and make sure that the sling is secure.

kykaau38vjmx.gif
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Based on your criteria I now pronounce you matched to @george5911 who at first blush may not show all your characteristics but may grow to have them.

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

While I wouldn't say no, I'm only 6' and nearly 40 years old, not getting any taller. Also, can't be controlled.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I wandered in from the Fun & Games forums... Equal parts intrigued and terrified to be here! 👋

Tell us, child: is it love you seek?
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Based on your criteria I now pronounce you matched to @george5911 who at first blush may not show all your characteristics but may grow to have them.

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

While I wouldn't say no, I'm only 6' and nearly 40 years old, not getting any taller. Also, can't be controlled.

So you have a problem with being so much younger than me? :D
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I wandered in from the Fun & Games forums... Equal parts intrigued and terrified to be here! 👋

It’s pretty much the same. Just less person above you stuff.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options

Fun & games can be a scary place. At least around these part most people don't need to double wrap it.
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options

What is love? It is that which is sought....
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

George, you have no say in this. It's bigger than ALL of us!
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

You LOVE him. I can So tell!

Ladies and Germs, the MFP Love Machine is kicking on ALL cylinders!

We have Love Match #4: @george5911 and @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ now and forever more joined at the keyboard and the naughty bits as a cyber couple. Throw the rice, and watch them move their mice!
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    throwing my hat in the ring here, shaking the magic 8 ball of love, awaiting my swipe right or left and future match.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

What is love? It is that which is sought....

wgv4b1ci2wtm.jpg
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

No not at all. I'm just never ever going to be 6'2", 6'5", or 6'7" without some pimpalicious platforms that I'll never wear.