The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    throwing my hat in the ring here, shaking the magic 8 ball of love, awaiting my swipe right or left and future match.

Oh, there's no option to swipe left. It's against the rules!
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Based on your criteria I now pronounce you matched to @george5911 who at first blush may not show all your characteristics but may grow to have them.

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

While I wouldn't say no, I'm only 6' and nearly 40 years old, not getting any taller. Also, can't be controlled.

So you have a problem with being so much younger than me? :D

No not at all. I'm just never ever going to be 6'2", 6'5", or 6'7" without some pimpalicious platforms that I'll never wear.

And what’s wrong with platform shoes?!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds me of when you did those Scantron things in school around Valentine's Day and hoped your crush would be matched up to you.

WE BELONG TOGETHER I CAN PROVE IT MATHEMATICALLY

Is that so, Lieutenant Commander Queeg?
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Based on your criteria I now pronounce you matched to @george5911 who at first blush may not show all your characteristics but may grow to have them.

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

While I wouldn't say no, I'm only 6' and nearly 40 years old, not getting any taller. Also, can't be controlled.

No not at all. I'm just never ever going to be 6'2", 6'5", or 6'7" without some pimpalicious platforms that I'll never wear.

Well, you're no fun!! I demand a rematch with someone who'll wear pimpalicious platforms for me!!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Lmao did I just get called a catfish?

Anyways, someone love me x

Fine sheesh

And there we HAVE it! MFP Love Match #2!

@lelebandicoot and @CaptainFantastic01 are the next Love Match to have and to hold from this day forth as long as ye both shall MFP. You may now share nudes. Privately or with the secret nude club.

OHHHHH! Can we go on couple dates now??
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

Nothing at all if someone else is wearing them
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

I suppose you have a problem with jorts, to.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    throwing my hat in the ring here, shaking the magic 8 ball of love, awaiting my swipe right or left and future match.

giphy.gif
  • george5911
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

Well, you're no fun!! I demand a rematch with someone who'll wear pimpalicious platforms for me!!!

Plenty of fun, just short in your eyes. A woman has her standards, who am I to change them?
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    This thread reminds me of when you did those Scantron things in school around Valentine's Day and hoped your crush would be matched up to you.

WE BELONG TOGETHER I CAN PROVE IT MATHEMATICALLY

Is that so, Lieutenant Commander Queeg?

The rules didn't state how many matches I could take.

I just need one more...

Me too. Commence matching Round 2!
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

Plenty of fun, just short in your eyes. A woman has her standards, who am I to change them?

Necessary standards since I don't like being taller than someone I'm dating!
  • george5911
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

I suppose you have a problem with jorts, to.

Cut off or factory made?
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    @cdlee4 wrote: »

Tell me about yourself. Give me a paragraph.

I love being outside, enjoy playing hockey in winter and riding my motorcycle and camping in summer. Making coffee, watching Youtube and the news are my favorite Saturday morning activity. I prefer Sunday morning in my slippers over Friday nights at a club or a bar.
  • george5911
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

Nothing wrong with that
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Control is fun.

Depends. Who has the control?

I can switch.
    No worries.

Perfect. That's my favorite.

giphy.gif
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    @_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Congrats!

Oh FFS you.

This is not good for my #brand

McCormick? Lawry's? Store brand? What brand of cumin are we talking about here?