The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• chrisrose9731
    chrisrose9731 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think I’ll claim @CoffeeAndContour as my forever girl...that is how this works, right?

Sorry she’s taken!

She’s been my girl for years...might have to share custody ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I broke my last match , it was an unfortunate accident. Can I please have another?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Pringles snackers of the thread unite! I hereby decree that @Ironlady70 and @sniper300_Rum shave henceforth be joined in metallurgical bliss. What could be better? A woman of iron and a lead slinger! Go forth you crazy kids and carry on, carry over, carry under, carry concealed or open.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I go away for a day and come back to this?

wait. are you complaining???

Possibly. You do have nice lips and pretty eyes. I think there's some other logistics that night need work. :ohwell:

And you got a purdy mouth

FarLinedArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I go away for a day and come back to this?

wait. are you complaining???

Possibly. You do have nice lips and pretty eyes. I think there's some other logistics that night need work. :ohwell:

And you got a purdy mouth

That is categorically false. I have many pretty features, but my mouth is a cartoon straight line. :sad:

Truth
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Let us continue the love here in the single greatest, warmest, most inclusive, kindest and positive thread that MFP has ever tagged as the officially greatest thread ever.

I have to re-match one of MFP’s most adored, imitated and touched members: @slimgirljo15.

In order to afford her the match she deserves, I considered many applicants and rejected them all. You can’t believe the PMs I got!

Instead, I choose the one who will please her beyond all measure of human pleasure: @MIltonBradley1.

If we don’t hear from either for a time? Don’t be surprised. Love conquers all!

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Let us continue the love here in the single greatest, warmest, most inclusive, kindest and positive thread that MFP has ever tagged as the officially greatest thread ever.

I have to re-match one of MFP’s most adored, imitated and touched members: @slimgirljo15.

In order to afford her the match she deserves, I considered many applicants and rejected them all. You can’t believe the PMs I got!

Instead, I choose the one who will please her beyond all measure of human pleasure: @MIltonBradley1.

you'll hear from one in about 5 minutes. It won't be Milton.
  • SwannySez
    Options

I don’t get it?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

I don’t get it?

Jo don't waste no time. She'll break this toy like all the rest.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    @SwannySez - Did you see what my match did in another thread???:
    kinetixtrainer2 I need to file a missing persons report. kindalikevelma has been missing for weeks. Please bring her back to me. :flowerforyou:

Spoken like someone trying to shift blame. 🧐

I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA. Never mind you’ve left it all over MFP, it won’t be hard to find. 😂

if anything is going to get me to crawl out of my hole, it’s this. here’s part of my face. 😂
    l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

I'm now out of the threesome! Sorry boys, my OG match has returned. :bigsmile: @denny_mac

@leut_underpants I'm afraid it's not that easy. We had a deal.

You and George had a deal. I was still negotiating logistics. I got a better offer before things could be finalized. :smirk:

wait so I could have haggled? I thought like so many other things this just landed in my lap and I had to live with it....
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    My fluffers are laying a lot of eggs lately. Been making a lot of omelets. @nooshi713

ahhh fluffers. Still makes me laugh
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    @SwannySez - Did you see what my match did in another thread???:
    kinetixtrainer2 I need to file a missing persons report. kindalikevelma has been missing for weeks. Please bring her back to me. :flowerforyou:

Spoken like someone trying to shift blame. 🧐

I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA. Never mind you’ve left it all over MFP, it won’t be hard to find. 😂

if anything is going to get me to crawl out of my hole, it’s this. here’s part of my face. 😂
    l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

I'm now out of the threesome! Sorry boys, my OG match has returned. :bigsmile: @denny_mac

@leut_underpants I'm afraid it's not that easy. We had a deal.

You and George had a deal. I was still negotiating logistics. I got a better offer before things could be finalized. :smirk:

wait so I could have haggled? I thought like so many other things this just landed in my lap and I had to live with it....

I'm guessing by "this" you mean @denny_mac

If you were to read the covenants attached to my OG match with @kindalikevelma they clearly are more binding (ohsogiggity) than this faux match that was still under negotiation. Additionally, the language I choose to express interest in a possible new match was very clearly predicated on the assumption of her permanent disappearance. As it is apparent she is no longer absent, the entire premise is void.

Plus she'd code me into a pine box if I did. :bigsmile:

By this I meant Denny and YOU. I vaguely remember the covenants, I was around for that, so was the word fluffers. :D

• chrisrose9731
    Options
    So technical.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thank you Swanny, I vow to play nice and be gentle on my new toy.. ermmm match. 😁
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    I appreciate precision, helps avoid misunderstandings and poor match ups. :p
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I still want @CoffeeAndContour if @SwannySez will share her?!
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    I appreciate precision, helps avoid misunderstandings and poor match ups. :p

I keep reading wrong hole :ohwell:

Wrong hole would be quite unfortunate and definitely lack said precision.