The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    I appreciate precision, helps avoid misunderstandings and poor match ups. :p

I keep reading wrong hole :ohwell:

aypinvbk6uen.gif
  • chrisrose9731
    chrisrose9731 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You hush. :D
  • chrisrose9731
    Options

Wrong hole would be quite unfortunate and definitely lack said precision.

It can be a bummer

Perhaps we should end this talk

Butt I don't wanna

I can’t help butt notice the lack of punctuation, I’m a bit anal about such things.
  • chrisrose9731
    Options

Wrong hole would be quite unfortunate and definitely lack said precision.

It can be a bummer

Perhaps we should end this talk

Butt I don't wanna

I can’t help butt notice the lack of punctuation, I’m a bit anal about such things.

Pucker up, we'll kiss and make up. :flowerforyou:

I do enjoy your cheeky replies. :kissing_heart:
  • heidilore76
    heidilore76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not nude lol
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I think I’ll claim @CoffeeAndContour as my forever girl...that is how this works, right?
    I think I’ll claim @CoffeeAndContour as my forever girl...that is how this works, right?

Sorry she’s taken!

Don’t worry ladies, there’s enough of me to go around 😘
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    @SwannySez - Did you see what my match did in another thread???:
    kinetixtrainer2 I need to file a missing persons report. kindalikevelma has been missing for weeks. Please bring her back to me. :flowerforyou:

Spoken like someone trying to shift blame. 🧐

I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA. Never mind you’ve left it all over MFP, it won’t be hard to find. 😂

if anything is going to get me to crawl out of my hole, it’s this. here’s part of my face. 😂
    l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

I'm now out of the threesome! Sorry boys, my OG match has returned. :bigsmile: @denny_mac

@leut_underpants I'm afraid it's not that easy. We had a deal.

@denny_mac, he has been matched with you and @George_of_the_Jungle. Any prior matches are null and void as of when this match was made. Should @leut_underpants try to deny this match he shall be banned from this thread and any matches he attempts to make on MFP will be rendered null and void. He is your plaything or he is nonexistent. His choice.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    @SwannySez

Can I make a request to be side matched with my woo birds? The relationship will remain non-consensual, and I'll promise to still feel violated so they get something out of it. I'd just really like the make official that they are making Le Woo with a corpse account.

I understand it's possibly a gray area for your line of work, but it seems like necrophilia is about the only thing the thread lacks yet. Would complete the portfolio.

No. Your match has been made.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    kinetixtrainer2 I need to file a missing persons report. kindalikevelma has been missing for weeks. Please bring her back to me. :flowerforyou:

I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA. Never mind you’ve left it all over MFP, it won’t be hard to find. 😂

if anything is going to get me to crawl out of my hole, it’s this. here’s part of my face. 😂
    l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

I'm now out of the threesome! Sorry boys, my OG match has returned. :bigsmile: @denny_mac

@denny_mac, he has been matched with you and @George_of_the_Jungle. Any prior matches are null and void as of when this match was made. Should @leut_underpants try to deny this match he shall be banned from this thread and any matches he attempts to make on MFP will be rendered null and void. He is your plaything or he is nonexistent. His choice.

So when you match someone who becomes the plaything and player?

Anyone who tries to renege on their match becomes a toy regardless of their initial status. Sometimes? They become nonexistent.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

Whoa whoa.

The original verbiage said the original match was forever binding. The god of this thread just contradicted himself, therefore he is no god at all. The emporer has no clothes...and that's not good at all in a totally not nude thread.

Finally, I'm already non-existent. Go ahead, I'll wait while you click my username.

By every measure you have no power. @kindalikevelma and I will now recommence with our commencements. Good day, sir.

You're slipping. Gods are famous throughout history for this very thing. Google it. :D

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

Whoa whoa.

The original verbiage said the original match was forever binding. The god of this thread just contradicted himself, therefore he is no god at all. The emporer has no clothes...and that's not good at all in a totally not nude thread.

Finally, I'm already non-existent. Go ahead, I'll wait while you click my username.

By every measure you have no power. @kindalikevelma and I will now recommence with our commencements. Good day, sir.

How are we supposed to talk external hard drives now?
  • SwannySez
    edited March 2019
    Options
    You dare question my power? You dare claim to know? Well...

Let the name of @leut_underpants be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of The Official Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People. Let the name of @leut_underpants be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of this thread for all time.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

In consequence of this insolence, @kindalikevelma is heretofore matched with @JustPassingTime. May their love shine forth as a beacon and as a warning.

Thus sayeth the Swan.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    Looks like Leuty deactivated :(
    @kindalikevelma is this considered a mfp separation?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    My fluffers are laying a lot of eggs lately. Been making a lot of omelets. @nooshi713

Oh thats awesome! Do u have pics of them?

:)
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options

I'm still here. At least in mind. Sadly, my external hard drive remains untouchable. :ohwell:

I’m confused. How are you are here but not? You’re a magician Leuty.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options

I'm still here. At least in mind. Sadly, my external hard drive remains untouchable. :ohwell:

I’m confused. How are you are here but not? You’re a magician Leuty.

Meh, I've done it before. Detected the trick back in the days when I was generating blank threads before they closed that loophole (mostly) down.

I'd show that off again but they don't like it when I point out the ineptitude of their systems. Related, why should a dead account still have ability to authenticate for posting? Makes no sense, and yet here I am.

You're some kind of apparition...an impeccably-dressed spirit haunting the MFP forums.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    You dare question my power? You dare claim to know? Well...

Let the name of @leut_underpants be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of The Official Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People. Let the name of @leut_underpants be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of this thread for all time.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

In consequence of this insolence, @kindalikevelma is heretofore matched with @JustPassingTime. May their love shine forth as a beacon and as a warning.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

Uhhhhhhh thanks? But no I pass @SwannySez I'm just an audience to this show. just a spectator nothing else

You seem to be working under the mistaken assumption that you have some say as your role in this thread. As luck would have it - for YOU! - your eternal match has chosen to flee so you will not be required to perform the duties of a lover. You are, however, for the purposes of this thread (and by extension all of MFP) eternally bonded to the Leut.

giphy.gif
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Let us continue the love here in the single greatest, warmest, most inclusive, kindest and positive thread that MFP has ever tagged as the officially greatest thread ever.

Wrong, this thread sucks. :p
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Let us continue the love here in the single greatest, warmest, most inclusive, kindest and positive thread that MFP has ever tagged as the officially greatest thread ever.

Wrong, this thread sucks. :p
    oh? Am I reading this as a need / desire for the Swanny to match-you-up with some creepy old man? :blush: