The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Pet names are usually a spur of the moment thing and may or may not last more than a moment. They may, like Timey, change from post to post depending on my mood.

kindalikevelma has always been The Moose Murderer because she reminds me of a femme fatale.

RomaineCalm? The Tosser. For obvious reasons.

As I said, these may or may not be consistent from moment to moment.

😂😂😂

Oh hush, no one asked you.

Can I call you tossey? 😂😂

You just mind your Ps and Qs there, Timey.

See, I'm the guy that tells you there are people you can mess with in here and there's people you can't. Now, that's not quite a person you can't mess with, but it's almost a person you can't mess with. So I'm gonna make a *kitten* ruling on this right now. You don't *kitten* mess with The Tosser. You understand?

• SwannySez
    Options
    Welp, looks like @SwannySez called in the mods on me. :cry:

How could you?*

*Even if we all know you didn't. ;)

That is just an awful thing to say even in jest, Leuty.

Also? The comment I made while you were posting this looks positively horrific now.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Pet names are usually a spur of the moment thing and may or may not last more than a moment. They may, like Timey, change from post to post depending on my mood.

kindalikevelma has always been The Moose Murderer because she reminds me of a femme fatale.

😂😂😂

See, I'm the guy that tells you there are people you can mess with in here and there's people you can't. Now, that's not quite a person you can't mess with, but it's almost a person you can't mess with. So I'm gonna make a *kitten* ruling on this right now. You don't *kitten* mess with The Tosser. You understand?

I literally lol'ed on this one 🤣🤣🤣

You a fan of Mr. French?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

😂😂😂

WUT IN TARNATION is happening right now?
  • SwannySez
    Options

How could you?*

Also? The comment I made while you were posting this looks positively horrific now.

Doesn't it though?

And yet even your mysterious lack of boundaries cannot contain me. It's just a flesh wound!

0debfu55yyuw.gif

]
  • SwannySez
    edited March 2019
    Options

How could you?*

Doesn't it though?

And yet even your mysterious lack of boundaries cannot contain me. It's just a flesh wound!

0debfu55yyuw.gif

]

d90ymgyppbhc.gif

PSfskUc.gif
  • chrisrose9731
    chrisrose9731 Posts: 245 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

😂😂😂

If there's The Tosser then there must be The Tossee. Am I right @chrisrose9731 ?

Hmm after careful consideration and assessing the situation I have concluded The Tossee would indeed need to be present for any and all Tosser possibilities. Happy to offer my assistance.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

😂😂😂

If there's The Tosser then there must be The Tossee. Am I right @chrisrose9731 ?

Hmm after careful consideration and assessing the situation I have concluded The Tossee would indeed need to be present for any and all Tosser possibilities. Happy to offer my assistance.

Assistance? I was rather considering you for the position.

Wait, are you trying to match me??
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    Ahh...
    Interesting, I do find myself unclaimed...
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    Also un-nicknamed. :|
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    Hmm this is both exciting and worrisome. Isn’t there a nickname thread somewhere in this funhouse?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Hmm this is both exciting and worrisome. Isn’t there a nickname thread somewhere in this funhouse?

The only nicknames here are the ones that I decree. I am a megalomaniacal dictator in this thread. Ask Leuty and his forever dates: @denny_mac and @George_of_the_Jungle.

I must give yours some thought, but fear not, I shall dub thee on the morrow.

Now, kids, keep it clean in here. This is not some kinda trashy sex talk thread. You want that? There’s plenty of other places to go. We are nothing but classy love and g-rated passion here.

We get our kicks above the waistline, sunshine!

Sweet dreams!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    nosugrefm wrote: »
    Is there an Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Nude People? I'm asking for a friend. :wink:
    Your Wife has asked to keep that in her private group to facilitate the pic exchanges.

SwannySez , you did me right last time around, but Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings would prolly appreciate someone better aligned with her interests and needs (she has been a great sport & deserves far better)

Oh Oh! I have a suggestion for her: @_Deadman_Walking_

Once upon a time... but he ended up choosing his wife over me... the nerve of that guy! ;)

She won’t budge on the sister wives thing! It’s out of my hands 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dammit!

it's too bad. the two of you would make quite the striking MFP pair!

I know, right?! I tried selling her on a little secret side action, but she’s far too classy a lady for that kind of nonsense.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    nosugrefm wrote: »
    Is there an Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Nude People? I'm asking for a friend. :wink:
    Your Wife has asked to keep that in her private group to facilitate the pic exchanges.

SwannySez , you did me right last time around, but Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings would prolly appreciate someone better aligned with her interests and needs (she has been a great sport & deserves far better)

Oh Oh! I have a suggestion for her: @_Deadman_Walking_

Once upon a time... but he ended up choosing his wife over me... the nerve of that guy! ;)

She won’t budge on the sister wives thing! It’s out of my hands 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dammit!

it's too bad. the two of you would make quite the striking MFP pair!

I know, right?! I tried selling her on a little secret side action, but she’s far too classy a lady for that kind of nonsense.

😘
  • SwannySez
    Options
    You thought I forgot, didn’t you, @chrisrose9731?

I did not, Pokey.
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    You thought I forgot, didn’t you, @chrisrose9731?

I did not, Pokey.

I like to think I’m not easily forgotten...
  • chrisrose9731
    Options
    Nothing better than a fully lit moon...well except kisses.