The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Let us continue the love here in the single greatest, warmest, most inclusive, kindest and positive thread that MFP has ever tagged as the officially greatest thread ever.

Wrong, this thread sucks. :p

tenor.gif?itemid=7719836

I thought that I made it clear that this was NOT that kinda thread, ma'am. Goodness gracious.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Let us continue the love here in the single greatest, warmest, most inclusive, kindest and positive thread that MFP has ever tagged as the officially greatest thread ever.

oh? Am I reading this as a need / desire for the Swanny to match-you-up with some creepy old man? :blush:

Lord knows they're here in abundance. :laugh:
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    @SwannySez - Did you see what my match did in another thread???:
    kinetixtrainer2 I need to file a missing persons report. kindalikevelma has been missing for weeks. Please bring her back to me. :flowerforyou:

Spoken like someone trying to shift blame. 🧐

I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA. Never mind you’ve left it all over MFP, it won’t be hard to find. 😂

if anything is going to get me to crawl out of my hole, it’s this. here’s part of my face. 😂
    l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

I'm now out of the threesome! Sorry boys, my OG match has returned. :bigsmile: @denny_mac

@leut_underpants I'm afraid it's not that easy. We had a deal.

@denny_mac, he has been matched with you and @George_of_the_Jungle. Any prior matches are null and void as of when this match was made. Should @leut_underpants try to deny this match he shall be banned from this thread and any matches he attempts to make on MFP will be rendered null and void. He is your plaything or he is nonexistent. His choice.

Whoa whoa.

The original verbiage said the original match was forever binding. The god of this thread just contradicted himself, therefore he is no god at all. The emporer has no clothes...and that's not good at all in a totally not nude thread.

Finally, I'm already non-existent. Go ahead, I'll wait while you click my username.

By every measure you have no power. @kindalikevelma and I will now recommence with our commencements. Good day, sir.

How are we supposed to talk external hard drives now?

@kindalikevelma

This is going to make our very public stripteases more difficult, given that I can no longer change profile pictures. Hmmmm. I'll have to dwell on a solution.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.. :wink:
  • SwannySez
    Options

oh? Am I reading this as a need / desire for the Swanny to match-you-up with some creepy old man? :blush:

*Looks around...... Raises hand* preeesent!

Get over there with your ghost lover, Demi.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    @SwannySez - Did you see what my match did in another thread???:
    kinetixtrainer2 I need to file a missing persons report. kindalikevelma has been missing for weeks. Please bring her back to me. :flowerforyou:

Spoken like someone trying to shift blame. 🧐

I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA. Never mind you’ve left it all over MFP, it won’t be hard to find. 😂

if anything is going to get me to crawl out of my hole, it’s this. here’s part of my face. 😂
    l9omj2ypyfq7.jpeg

Woohoo!

I'm now out of the threesome! Sorry boys, my OG match has returned. :bigsmile: @denny_mac

@leut_underpants I'm afraid it's not that easy. We had a deal.

@denny_mac, he has been matched with you and @George_of_the_Jungle. Any prior matches are null and void as of when this match was made. Should @leut_underpants try to deny this match he shall be banned from this thread and any matches he attempts to make on MFP will be rendered null and void. He is your plaything or he is nonexistent. His choice.

Whoa whoa.

The original verbiage said the original match was forever binding. The god of this thread just contradicted himself, therefore he is no god at all. The emporer has no clothes...and that's not good at all in a totally not nude thread.

Finally, I'm already non-existent. Go ahead, I'll wait while you click my username.

By every measure you have no power. @kindalikevelma and I will now recommence with our commencements. Good day, sir.

How are we supposed to talk external hard drives now?

@kindalikevelma

This is going to make our very public stripteases more difficult, given that I can no longer change profile pictures. Hmmmm. I'll have to dwell on a solution.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.. :wink:

Don't you worry your pretty little head over that specter, ma'am. We're gonna get you all fixed up real soon, y'hear?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Annnnd, I totally just pictured them in the pottery scene.
    Yikes.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Lol. I already told you oh great one I'm just a spectator. All of this won't apply to me

And I told you that you don't make the rules around here, Question mark and the Mysterians. So spare us your 96 tears, cuddle up with the memory of Leuty's Skivvies and make us some dadgum pottery.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Lol. I already told you oh great one I'm just a spectator. All of this won't apply to me

And I told you that you don't make the rules around here, Question mark and the Mysterians. So spare us your 96 tears, cuddle up with the memory of Leuty's Skivvies and make us some dadgum pottery.

th?id=OGC.5b8640d0332e640e4c945ec493e3184b&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fXM46TSrZlqb4Y%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=v7dcZruqgoFAZypzM08J0Q
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Lol. @SwannySez you're the one who has pet names for him. Maybe you should match yourself with leut 😂

I noticed another that has a pet name for him, but I won't roll that person under the bus.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Lol. @SwannySez you're the one who has pet names for him. Maybe you should match yourself with leut 😂

I have pet names for everyone. That's how I keep y'all...straight.
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

I’d like one of these pet names you speak of.
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

I’d like one of these pet names you speak of.

I think he called you ma'am

That’s appropriate, given my age.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Do you have one for me?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Pet names are usually a spur of the moment thing and may or may not last more than a moment. They may, like Timey, change from post to post depending on my mood.

@kindalikevelma has always been The Moose Murderer because she reminds me of a femme fatale.

@RomaineCalm? The Tosser. For obvious reasons.

As I said, these may or may not be consistent from moment to moment.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Pet names are usually a spur of the moment thing and may or may not last more than a moment. They may, like Timey, change from post to post depending on my mood.

@kindalikevelma has always been The Moose Murderer because she reminds me of a femme fatale.

I feel violated. :|
  • SwannySez
    Options

Oh c'mon, Romey. It's totally tongue in...cheek.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

No doubt it is. I'm sure it just stems from your love of partaking in a delicious tossed salad.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Juuuust a bit outside
  • SwannySez
    Options

Pet names huh? I don't think I wanna know mine haha

Well, you see, start by replacing one letter of your current SN. Then from there we swap a few euphemisms. Get to Anchorman and voila. Unfortunately, it is inappropriate for MFP and particularly this thread so you'll just have to use your imagination.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

kindalikevelma has always been The Moose Murderer because she reminds me of a femme fatale.

RomaineCalm? The Tosser. For obvious reasons.

😂😂😂

Oh hush, no one asked you.