60 yrs and up

1240241242243244246»

Replies

• BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,589 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Hi, @BCLadybug888 - sounds like you have a lot of fun coming up!

That walking will burn calories, and I know you know to eat lightly when the food is routine, and indulge more in the special things.

Good reminder, thanks Ann!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,622 Member
    Congratulations @BCLadybug888 I agree with what @AnnPT77 said about your trip coming up.May I suggest checking out "half size me" on YouTube playlist on eating during vacation? It has some good insights. Sorry I've been MIA lately, been very busy & tired while having new floor put down. We've had that carpet for 20years & it was awful! Husband & I didn't do the actual work but I had to move things around every day & clean some things. Husband couldn't help at all because he started getting pain in his leg about 3-4 weeks ago. He finally went to his Dr & found out he has arthritis in that leg/knee so he's been using some cream on it, it's better in the last couple days.
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited 1:38AM
    I am off the cruise ship, and did "eat lightly when the food is routine, and indulge more in the special things"! Which, including a few adult beverages, came to about 2400 calories daily...walking up and down the length of the ship added steps, as did excursions, and averaged 9/10,000, so I think I at least came out even. Was a wonderful time, lots of talented musical entertainment.
    I am now in New York City for 5 days, and the walking has amped up considerably - today I am back in my room at 16,400 steps!
    Will be interesting to see what the scale reflects when I get home (and the dust settles).
    I ❤️ NY