JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,937 Member
    @deepwoodslady, Donna, the situation sounds frightening! I'm glad to hear you and everyone else are physically okay. I hope you can get a handle on your emotional stress very soon. {{{BigHugs}}}💓
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,741 Member
    @amfmmama I have noticed that when I scroll up the page, the WOO is right where my finger hits the screen. I generally catch it when it happens but it is very annoying in any case! I noticed a WOO earlier in my reading (I didn’t read or post on Monday) but I don’t think it was yours. In this case, a WOOHOO would have been more appropriate than an OHNO.
  • quiltingjaine
    @StefanieBerger88 Do you clean your humidifier with bleach? I know my little one grows mold if I don’t.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Welcome, @Northernskyyy!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    @StefanieBerger88 Do you clean your humidifier with bleach? I know my little one grows mold if I don’t.

Yep, @quiltingjaine, I've heard that about humidifiers, that you need to be scrupulous in keeping them free of mold so that they don't spread the mold through the air. @StefanieBerger88, I hope you figure out a cause!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,625 Member
    edited January 2019
    @deepwoodslady, oh no that’s horrible honey, ***hugs*** like @puttyputty said lots of ears for you here! Walks even small ones helps me too!
  • quiltingjaine
    Dear Stuckup, errr I mean @texasfarmer, you made me chuckle. Your headache could be from dropping carbs too rapidly. Perhaps cut back on carbs slowly as you do CICO.

@amfmmama One Meal A Day
  • quiltingjaine
    @deepwoodslady Donna, Sending prayers, hugs and love!