JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Okay @AR10at50 and @shunggie, now I can't stop seeing "quitters"! I blame you! :lol:
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    puttyputty wrote: »
    aFit50 wrote: »
    congrats @puttyputty !! ~ 100 pushups is great goal! you inspire me to do a little more in that area :smile:

It's funny because I really don't much like push ups, but I viewed it as something that would be very challenging and help me improve upper body strength. Both things have come true! If anyone is interested, this is the challenge I'm doing: https://hundredpushups.com/test.html

@puttyputty My arms need work, so I had to check this out. I ordered "Perfect Fitness Pushup Stands" from Amazon that arrived today, so it's time to join you in the pushup challenge. I'll be starting with knee pushups, but it will be challenging for me. Thanks for the link!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    @deepwoodslady Oh my goodness what an ordeal. So sorry you have to deal with such a mess. I will add my prayers to those already given.
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    @deepwoodslady I cannot even begin to imagine the chaos. I am very thankful there were no injuries. Buildings can be fixed. I’m praying you have good insurance folks who can help you wade through all the red tape. Saying lots and lots of prayers. Sending many positive vibes your way.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @deepwoodslady Donna--So sorry that you have to go through this. Your neighbor sounds like a real winner! Sending lots of hugs and prayers. Definitely do some dancing to relieve some of the stress!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    @deepwoodslady --that is terrible!! If that man attempts anything else like this and if drunk--the police can take care of it especially with this in his history. Sorry--feel bad for you. Praying it works out. Great job on the walk. You are inspiring!
  • jemtred
    jemtred Posts: 672 Member
    @deepwoodslady so sorry to hear that. What a neighbour!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,796 Member
    @deepwoodslady, DONNA like a previous post stated, thank goodness you and your family wasn’t injured. Hopefully everything will get sorted out. I have no doubt you will make THAT happen. Btw, what an inspiration you are my friend getting a walk in, yay 👍🏼👍🏼

Sending you some ***hugs*** honey!