Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,400 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,400 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    because i still love my ex, compare all to him and none make the cut
    I’m thinking there’s gotta be someone out there who’s on par with your ex

You’re right.
    But we are connected still.
    Our lives intertwined through family, business and 43 yrs of friendship.
    We both still trust each other above all others.
    At my age, I couldn’t find and get to know someone well enough to trust the way I should.

It’s strange, I know.
    I’m weird, what can I say? 🤪

If that's the case, then part of my wonders why even divorce in the first place?

There’s so much more to a 35yr marriage than simply the things I mentioned.
    We both need our own “space” to retreat to.
    That’s about as much as I feel like sharing. 😊

I was married for twenty so can understand to some degree. However, we don't talk, and have very little reason get in contact with one another in the future. Based off of what you stated, there's far more reason to stay together than to go separate ways. Especially if you still have such feelings towards him.
  • WorkMyGoalsWorkMyGoals Member Posts: 622 Member Member Posts: 622 Member
    Mostly 7. Lost all hope
    Having a big loving caring heart is my biggest attribute but also my biggest downfall!
    edited March 2020
  • nels5850nels5850 Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member
    I did just join eHarmony... So fingers crossed haha
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    nels5850 wrote: »
    Smart

Gonna get those widows on the rebound
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member
    nels5850 wrote: »
    Smart

Gonna get those widows on the rebound

Lol. VERY smart!
    giphy.gif
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,869 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,869 Member
    I want to be
  • jessicagrey27jessicagrey27 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    I have major trust issues. Insecure men cannot handle me and apparently I have a big ego (regarding my work). Only Alpha males get along with me because I am bold.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 255,775 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255,775 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Well, mainly I won't take any 💩 anymore. I told my recently punted ex that I was tired of never being right , nothing I did was good enough ... Etc etc.. I told her , this is life , not a *kitten* tv commercial or sitcom , and I'm not the bumbling , useless, good for nothing guy they all like to portray.

I've had a good night sleep ever since. 🚮

👍
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 294 Member Member Posts: 294 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Well, mainly I won't take any 💩 anymore. I told my recently punted ex that I was tired of never being right , nothing I did was good enough ... Etc etc.. I told her , this is life , not a *kitten* tv commercial or sitcom , and I'm not the bumbling , useless, good for nothing guy they all like to portray.

I've had a good night sleep ever since. 🚮

👍

My only regret..I should have done it BEFORE Valentine's day 😛
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,242 Member Member Posts: 2,242 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    81uccprqsf6w.jpg

Because this.

I make poor choices and now I realise this I dont have the energy anymore. None whatsoever.

Red flags with eyes or just brown eyes??
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,727 Member Member Posts: 3,727 Member
    Bodies of water.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,788 Member Member Posts: 6,788 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Bodies of water.

Ditto
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,573 Member Member Posts: 2,573 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    81uccprqsf6w.jpg

Because this.

I make poor choices and now I realise this I dont have the energy anymore. None whatsoever.

😂😂😂
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,573 Member Member Posts: 2,573 Member
    I'm not really sure. Other than the social distancing thing at the moment. I know I have a huge fear of ever being stuck again.