Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Things people say when you lose weight

1242526272830»

Replies

• jrh_this_better_workjrh_this_better_work Posts: 49Member Member Posts: 49Member Member
    Well, your ex can just stand there in their wrongness and be wrong. And get used to it.

Here for the West Wing quote!

• fitnessguy266fitnessguy266 Posts: 94Member Member Posts: 94Member Member
    tauntonmom wrote: »
    "You eat dessert?"
    Well, yes, not as often, and usually smaller portions, but heck yeah!
    "What have you been doing? Keno?"
    Nope, not Keno, or Bingo, or Keto 🙂. Just eating less calories than I use, mostly by portion control.

I lost it at "Keno" :D:D thanks for the laugh!
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 574Member Member Posts: 574Member Member
    Today a new friend (month long) I made at bible study got together for coffee to catch up on our homework and she exclaimed 3 to 4 times looking me up and down saying, "You're so little!" I haven't been called that since 2007. She guessed my jeans were a size zero but they were a size 2.
    edited February 15
  • GregInORLGregInORL Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    angf0679 wrote: »
    GregInORL wrote: »
    Apparently people have been asking my GF if I have cancer because not only have I lost visually a lot of weight, I’m also blessed to be bald.

Not cancer, just running (a lot)and tracking food.
    dk2chbqybh1q.jpeg
    Currently (November 2019)
    711zez3crbsl.jpeg
    January 2019

Did you do the Dopey challenge??? Not sure I would have the stamina to do that!

I've only had one comment on this recent start to my weight loss. One of my running friends, who I hadn't seen in a couple months, said I was looking skinnier. Of course I was wearing running gear, which is much more tight fitting them my normal clothes- which are starting to get loose!

@angf0679 I did Goofy 2019 when i was 75 pounds heavier, and this year I did the marathon for the 4th time
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 574Member Member Posts: 574Member Member
    I wore my new thermals that are clingy but comfortable on a hike with a friend (3 year long so she's seen my obese phase as defined on the Asian American bmi chart) and she said I was little and shapely. I have always had an apple shaped body storing all my excess weight in my waist. My shadow showed a waist instead of the usual rectangle shape. I went home to measure for actually numerical evidence. My waist decreased 7 inches within the last 8 months or so. I don't bother taking my waist measurements because I know it's my worst body asset therefore 8 months gap between measurements.