Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

Replies

• NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 984Member Member Posts: 984Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Back in the day I was in a private group where we talked about our favorite NFL teams. Sometimes we would trash talk. Ohhhhhh the scandal!

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Record it
  • Ladybug1250Ladybug1250 Posts: 365Member Member Posts: 365Member Member
    Let me in! <3
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 10,980Member Member Posts: 10,980Member Member
    Back in the day I was in a private group where we talked about our favorite NFL teams. Sometimes we would trash talk. Ohhhhhh the scandal!

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Record it

I know enough not to record any fire shenanigans
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,416Member Member Posts: 1,416Member Member

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Gurrrrrrl, you know you love it when I talk football to you. Tight ends and whatnot
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 10,980Member Member Posts: 10,980Member Member

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Gurrrrrrl, you know you love it when I talk football to you. Tight ends and whatnot

Anyone remember that tight end named Ennis? Its all been downhill since for me
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,416Member Member Posts: 1,416Member Member

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

You was rooting for the pats right?

I feel like you are begging me to whoop your tush
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,412Member Member Posts: 5,412Member Member
    Let me in! <3

Not by the hair of your chinny chin chin.
  • taco_inspectortaco_inspector Posts: 7,591Member Member Posts: 7,591Member Member
    Ah, so I see that group has been shut-down...
    ... I wonder why
  • millionsofpeaches1millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 396Member Member Posts: 396Member Member
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

Well this Uber secret group sounds like fun!
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

How much is the Uber? And does the driver know how to get there?
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,383Member Member Posts: 1,383Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »

For this particular group, if the driver doesn't know, I'm sure that driver would be willing to stop and ask for directions.

Oh come on! That was funny!
    I'm so unappreciated.

I enjoyed it :smiley:
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,412Member Member Posts: 5,412Member Member
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member

For this particular group, if the driver doesn't know, I'm sure that driver would be willing to stop and ask for directions.

Thumbs up. Not literally. Figuratively.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 503Member Member Posts: 503Member Member
    Wow. I've been on here for 15 years and never knew where these private groups were till today...damn...now wheres my invite
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 5,470Member Member Posts: 5,470Member Member
    Newman has it
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 503Member Member Posts: 503Member Member
    Wow. I've been on here for 15 years and never knew where these private groups were till today...damn...now wheres my invite

I thought this site was created in 08?

Ok...you called my bluff...I've been here for 1 month...and I've always known where the groups were....and I'm part of a group😔

Ok...you called my bluff...I've been here for 1 month...and I've always known where the groups were....and I'm part of a group😔

You suck at poker! I didnt know... I was just asking

;)

Or do I

You suck at poker! I didnt know... I was just asking

;)

Or do I

Ha! Nice trying to save it but its too late!

;) ;)
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,565Member Member Posts: 1,565Member Member
    I’d like to convene a meeting to welcome new members