texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Fare thee well OP!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Don’t give up , just go back to the drawing board and figure out your macros , and calorie maintenance and try an eat below that ... you can do this !!! Have fun with it , enjoy the ride . It takes time , consistency is key in my opinion ... be sure you’re also giving your body enough calories to function off of ... minimal calories may actually slower fat loss in my opinion and experience... if June is your target date then it’s time to ramp it up ... maybe increase your cardio to with little bit of weights before ... you got this !! Dont throw in the towel 💙

Another encouraging, woo filled first post from a user who has been around since 2012/2013 but just happened to have never posted on the forums until this thread. Kpaing121...bluetiger21. Yeah, I'm analyzing this that deeply.

I struggle with remembering 1 username and password! I suspect someone is just very lonely when all is said and done.

If its who I think it is, they have been here many times in many different personas over the past few years, they will will back. She has the art of trolling/flamebaiting down pat.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I think she may have created a new account (or used an alternate existing one?) to log in and give every post one woo. Because screw you guys for trying to help! Way out of line for you guys to try and get to the bottom of the issue! How dare you suggest this person has made any of the same errors most - if not all - of us made when we first started! You should be ashamed of sharing facts and experience!
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    She alone is the physiological anomaly who eats a strict 700cal/day diet and gains weight.
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    She alone is the physiological anomaly who eats a strict 700cal/day diet and gains weight.

And has trouble "stuffing her face" enough to get up to 1200 calories