• kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I put 3 gems on my bread
  • kpaing121
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Hi OP, just been reading this thread and it sounds like you could maybe use a supportive friend? I am 5"1 and started at 9 stone and 9lbs, so similar stats. I am now down to 8 stone and 5lbs. My current daily calories are 1250 though I exercise a lot so tend to eat quite a bit more. If you would like to add me I would be happy to help you with your logging issues if that would be of any use. If not, I hope you manage to sort everything out :smile:
    Hi OP, just been reading this thread and it sounds like you could maybe use a supportive friend? I am 5"1 and started at 9 stone and 9lbs, so similar stats. I am now down to 8 stone and 5lbs. My current daily calories are 1250 though I exercise a lot so tend to eat quite a bit more. If you would like to add me I would be happy to help you with your logging issues if that would be of any use. If not, I hope you manage to sort everything out :smile:

Hi I’ve tried to add you but nothing is happening but yes that will be great
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    kpaing121 wrote: »

kpaing, here, go to her page and click "Add as Friend." ~~> click here to go to her page ~~>>https://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/ghudson92/profile/ghudson92
  • kpaing121
    Options

kpaing, here, go to her page and click "Add as Friend." ~~> click here to go to her page ~~>>https://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/ghudson92/profile/ghudson92

I tried it and can’t get it to let me do it not sure why I’ve clicked every thing x
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    One thing that I have found very helpful is to fill half my plate with salad and then have a small (weighed and measured) portion of the regular dinner that I would enjoy eating. That way I feel like I am full AND I feel like I was not deprived of the foods I usually love to eat.

• tanyanelson922
    tanyanelson922 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have changed my diet and feel like losing weight. I eat four servings of veggies and two of fruit and follow the food pyramid. I try to stay about 1500 calories a day and after two weeks have started exercise. I have a lot of weight to lose but feel so much better. Good luck to you and do not give up.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options

I tried it and can’t get it to let me do it not sure why I’ve clicked every thing x

You're clicking "Quote"...multiple times.

Don't worry about it. If she wants to add you as a friend she'll figure it out.

BUT. If you click my blue link, then click the "Add as a friend" green button, it should work.

You must be on a tiny phone.

It's okay, no big deal. I was just trying to help. :)

• kpaing121
    Options
    Lol my phone went awol sorry
  • kpaing121
    Options
    It froze then flickered and went all odd
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Thk u
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    @kpaing121 When is the wedding in June? With as little weight as you have to lose it will be a struggle to lose that much. Maybe you should proceed with getting the dress altered. Then afterwards worry about losing the 10lbs if you still want to. You are putting a lot of stress on yourself.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I put 3 gems on my bread

Did you WEIGH it, or do you THINK you put 3 grams on?