Replies

• 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Big hugs
  • kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I will buy new scales tomorrow I’ve just put handful of grapes on scale it come up just 4oz I typed it in to get cals nothing chicken come up burger but not just plain white grape
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    How and where are you typing in when you search? Also, as you mentioned pounds in an earlier post I'm assuming you're in the UK. Type the name of the supermarket + the food when searching for things like chicken.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're clicking Add Food and then typing in to the search bar at the top of the next page, I'm not sure how or why you get burger if you type chicken. It could be that that's the last thing you selected when you searched for chicken before. It looks like MFP thinks you buy /eat the same stuff so puts previous entries towards the top of the search results. When I type in chicken, the first entry is Tesco's Whole roast chicken, which I eat regularly. However, I then get lots of entries that contain the word 'chicken'. Did you scroll down? To get the right entry, you may need to be fairly specific.

Also, on digital scales, there's usually a button to toggle between ounces and grams. Use grams as it's far more accurate.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I click on what meal it is breakfast dinner then search
  • kpaing121
    Options
    kpaing121 wrote: »
    I will buy new scales tomorrow I’ve just put handful of grapes on scale it come up just 4oz I typed it in to get cals nothing chicken come up burger but not just plain white grape

sdary1lx5p5e.png
    It comes up for me. Are you sure you are searching properly?
    kpaing121 wrote: »

sdary1lx5p5e.png
    It comes up for me. Are you sure you are searching properly?

That’s what I see
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I don’t know I’m going to get new scales as my scanning the item is different to me weighing