Replies

• kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes i have but I’m saying that’s what I’ve had so far
  • kpaing121
    Options
    So up portion size you mean I do have dessert today I’m having a scone for a change
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Ok 1200 I’ve got 65 to go and I’ve done 1200 so will have some fig rolls and perhaps a apple so if I go over is that ok or a no no
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Thank you I’ve nearly got to my goal but feel stuffed that’s why I mentioned shakes so I can whack all the calories in a drink rather than keep logging every thing I just find it hard to eat like four meals a day plus try and snack in between
  • kpaing121
    Options
    What’s soylent
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Hi I don’t binge I log what I eat I do Zumba once a week I don’t pick I don’t even like to snack but have to get cals up
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,658 Member
    Options
    What are your stats @kpaing121? (Height, weight, age)

How often do you weigh? Where?

Describe a typical day in terms of what you do.

Do you have meals or snacks or both?

Do you log before, after, or while you're eating?
  • kpaing121
    Options
    5.2 9 half st 55 I prefer 3 meals hate snacking weigh one week I walk to shops every day Zumba once week I log once I’ve got food on my plate
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I scan with the scanner on my fitness pal and have electronic scales if I half portion food
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Also kpaing be careful of that peanut butter. I looked it up in the database and the entries seem all over the place. Do you usually have 1 or 2 Tbl? Do you weigh it on a scale.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I don’t have peanut butter that often I weigh st home it’s a Lidl Granny Smith it’s not a big apple I’ve lost one pound in a month