Replies

• kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    6th June
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,658 Member
    Options
    Eat things you like within your allowance. Figure out calories and satiety. Then optimize for health effects by adding missing pieces and crowding out foods you no longer consider as important
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    OP I have sent you a request as you appear to have had some trouble in adding me :smile:
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    https://www.smartbmicalculator.com/result.html?unit=2&hf=5&hi=2&ws=9&wl=7&us=1&ua=55&ue=0&gs=&gl=

Do you weigh at home or at a drug store?

Plug your numbers in weightgrapher and compare to your weight during your previous cycle. This may be more for the future.

I've been looking for somewhere to record my weight in a graph format. Thanks :smile:
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have had a lot of advice in this thread - I don't think I can add any more value as everything seems to have been explained perfectly!

I would definitely agree that tracking your food accurately is going to be the way forward. Also - life isn't just about the number on the scales.. you need to enjoy things and this wedding sounds like one of those things! Don't pressurise yourself into something that's not attainable..

Good luck!
  • kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I’m just going to try my best today I’ve made myself 4 meals weighed and cooked rice chicken veg mushrooms just added it all together and in total it works out 205 cals per meal need to log it but what under stir fry type meal I guess once I’ve eaten every thing and my snacks I’m going to log it then