Hope my abs look like that after this!
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Bump!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 today! Anyone else just starting out? Feel free to add me and we can support each other :) let me know you're a fellow T25'er and we can progress together!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ok so im almost halfway through and i havent seen any results besides the first 5lb and 5 inches, my befores and afters look virtually the same and its kinda getting annoying. SOOOOO for the peeps that arnt on my friends list...... i started doing 2 workouts a day, carido at goldsgym in the AM and t25 in the PM..... lets see if this helps (fyi im also doing the diet from t25)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    ok so im almost halfway through and i havent seen any results besides the first 5lb and 5 inches, my befores and afters look virtually the same and its kinda getting annoying. SOOOOO for the peeps that arnt on my friends list...... i started doing 2 workouts a day, carido at goldsgym in the AM and t25 in the PM..... lets see if this helps (fyi im also doing the diet from t25)

i hear ya, look at my pics i posted, almost no change! the pics look almost identical! I wish i could do double workouts, but i just don't have the time in the day, otherwise i would be right there with you doing more... :(
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

i hear ya, look at my pics i posted, almost no change! the pics look almost identical! I wish i could do double workouts, but i just don't have the time in the day, otherwise i would be right there with you doing more... :(

i felt good this morning when i posted it but now im dying lol i think tomorrow shall be a rest day :yawn: And if i still see nothing, ill finish the program because im very ocd but ill move back to insanity.
  • lin7604
    Options
    ya i will finish the program too but will go back to clx when i am done then. I got some results from that, nothing too major but i can see a difference from day 1 to when i finished. I hope i will see some change too from t25 when i am finally done.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    It took me 3 weeks to start losing weight & then I stopped losing at week 7. I've had to up my calories from the 1200 to keep losing.
  • lin7604
    Options
    i was losing about 0.5 a lb a week ( it averaged out to about that after the month) but now i seem to have gained it all back.... I am in week 7 now and i am back at my starting weight?
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great work runanym, you look great! Can't wait to see the results from the Beta phase!
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am starting this on Monday. I have roughly 15-20 lbs to go so I hope this will help, or at least shed some inches. This thread has been very inspiring! Feel free to add me if you are starting soon as well. :)
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Thought I would update. My end of beta photo is my profile picture :) Just finished week 1 of Gamma and starting week 2 tomorrow!

Adding full comparison pics :) I am a beachbody coach, I signed up about half way through beta. I did because I had such amazing success and had so many people asking me where to buy T25, so why not? If anyone wants to buy because MY pictures motivate you send me a message. I am hosting challenge groups on FB monthly because I truly believe in this program!

beta.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thought I would update. My end of beta photo is my profile picture :) Just finished week 1 of Gamma and starting week 2 tomorrow!

Adding full comparison pics :) I am a beachbody coach, I signed up about half way through beta. I did because I had such amazing success and had so many people asking me where to buy T25, so why not? If anyone wants to buy because MY pictures motivate you send me a message. I am hosting challenge groups on FB monthly because I truly believe in this program!

beta.jpg

Fantastic job!
  • lin7604
    Options

beta.jpg

holy crap! how many cals were you eating a day and were you doing just t25? my results have been less then subtle but better then nothing. I was pretty much at goal weight when started it and was hoping to just shed some body fat. i guess i have a bit but not what i thought i would. I hoped to have pics like yours! i am doing my last week this week...
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

beta.jpg

holy crap! how many cals were you eating a day and were you doing just t25? my results have been less then subtle but better then nothing. I was pretty much at goal weight when started it and was hoping to just shed some body fat. i guess i have a bit but not what i thought i would. I hoped to have pics like yours! i am doing my last week this week...

I second that question plus a few more.

1) How many calories were you eating?

2) What other workouts were you doing during this time?

3) Did you follow the T25 diet plan or do the jump start?

4) Are you using shakeology?
  • southerngenes
    Options
    Great job! I am on week three of Focus T25, and have decided once I get completely done with the 50 days, I am going to keep at it. I've seen some people say they were going on to a different workout and was wondering why change if it does such a great job? :-) Right now I have been sweating my tail off and have lost three inches in two weeks, so it must be working. Though I will be happy when I'm not so sore!
  • christicolwell
    Options
    Great results! Sounds like I need to try this workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!