123457»

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • parkermegan
    Options
    I was eating around 1500 and then upped to 1800. I eat about that now. I didn't follow the nutrition plan but, I was happy with my diet already. I did drink Shakeology, I am a big believe in it....it's pricey but worth it to me. I run 3 days a week as well. I was running 5 days a week before T25 and had stalled my progress. I had a lot of work to do after my twins were born but, my "before" picture was after months and months of hard work. I cut back to 3 runs a week so I could give T25 100%.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? i guess maybe i needed to do something extra as well to kick my results into a higher gear? As of today i have only lost 2 lbs, 0.5 inch off my waist, hips and thighs. I was sure hoping for more definition like your after pic, by shedding more body fat off? that was my main goal was to lose body fat. I had a decent amount of definition from clx and i have lost most of it with t25... so i was surprised when i see others that have gotten definition like you have!
  • parkermegan
    Options
    I am 5'4". I think diet plays a HUGE part.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of week 5 of ALPHA, I am going to take pics this weekend when I am done with ALPHA.
    But my results thus far are 6.5 inches lost and 5.6 lbs lost , not as much as I was hoping but I'll take it! and I really hope to see results when I take my pics Saturday!!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of week 5 of ALPHA, I am going to take pics this weekend when I am done with ALPHA.
    But my results thus far are 6.5 inches lost and 5.6 lbs lost , not as much as I was hoping but I'll take it! and I really hope to see results when I take my pics Saturday!!

What is your strategy on the food front?
  • vidiovalle
    Options
    Today Is my day 1 of week 4 on Alpha for me I weighed myself on Saturday for the first time since before I started the program on 9/6 and I'm feeling a bit discouraged due to weight gain of like 2-3 lbs!! I haven't measured myself but I have noticed I my core is starting to tighten up a bit and toning up in other areas of my body as well. I'm really trying to stay motivated and just keep going on the program but its so hard especially when I saw an increase on the scale =( ...I did take photos the first week I started and will take photos of my progress after I have finished Alpha phase.
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Today Is my day 1 of week 4 on Alpha for me I weighed myself on Saturday for the first time since before I started the program on 9/6 and I'm feeling a bit discouraged due to weight gain of like 2-3 lbs!! I haven't measured myself but I have noticed I my core is starting to tighten up a bit and toning up in other areas of my body as well. I'm really trying to stay motivated and just keep going on the program but its so hard especially when I saw an increase on the scale =( ...I did take photos the first week I started and will take photos of my progress after I have finished Alpha phase.

How many calories are you eating?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I was always told I'd have to have surgery to get rid of the pooch...

6ep3zn.jpg

No surgery couldn't afford it if I wanted it.
  • lin7604
    Options
    well done T25 and have to say i just loved this program but saw minimal results. There was really no change when i look at my pics, i guess doing a mostly cardio based program is not what i need, i guess lifting weights is what i need to see changes. so back to clx tomorrow! my stats: i lost 2 lbs, 0.5 inch off my thighs and hips and 0.25 off my waist. I lowered my body fat 1 point, so that is the best thing ever that i achieved! sure hoped for more but something is better then nothing i guess. Here are my before and after T25 pics.
    4e681df8-31c8-4a3f-87ec-f46016fa3cfa_zps57255184.jpg
  • sh0rtstuff182
    Options
    Are you following the recommended diet plan and losing weight? Also, are you doing any other exercise besides T25?
  • norahs45
    norahs45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I hope that I too had such good results.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lin7604
    Options
    Are you following the recommended diet plan and losing weight? Also, are you doing any other exercise besides T25?

no i wasn't , i was just trying to do my best and eat as good as i could... i did pretty good... and no i wasn't doing anything else besides t25. I like to see what that program can do for me on it's own by following the guidelines.. i also don't really have much more time then that nightly to exercise, so it's time limit is perfect for me. I also didn't have tons to lose anymore, so i knew my results wouldn't be as good.,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!