"Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Focus T25: Beta Rip’t Circuit”=Done
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    ByFaith4Life4Christ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wk 4 Hammer & Chisel. This program is definitely leg focused.
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    4 Weeks of The Prep Cardio and Core. That was a sweaty one!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Legs"=Done!
  • rosebud69155
    Options
    Liift4 W4D2 Back and Biceps 50/50 ✅
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Focus T25: Beta Dynamic Core”=Done.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thanks @rosebud69155 and @PGKY - My "short break" was longer than planned, since I've been moving heavy boxes around my space for the past week and a bit. I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine soon (and modifying the TurboFire, if I decided to ad it back in at all).
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Focus T25: Beta Core Cardio”=Done!
  • tefelix1980
    tefelix1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tabitha, is there anyone doing the beachbody workouts and looking for workout buddies ? I've falling off the workout wagon I would love have people to add so we can help motivate each other.
    CW:153
    1ST GW 145
    MAIN GW: 135
  • rosebud69155
    Options
    Barre Blend Classic Full Body Blend 4 ✅
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I’m on week 7 of Barre Blend. Today was core blend. Any recommendations what to do next if I don’t have any weights heavier than 3 pounds? I’m hoping for a program that can just use body weight
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Me! I’m on week 7 of barre blend but haven’t decided what i want to do next. My issue is I don’t have free weights at home but I’d love to do an intense body weight workout, just haven’t found it yet
  • tefelix1980
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I've done the whole of the Transform 20 but gave up after that lol. I'm thinking of doing max 30 I'm going to send you a friend request
  • ScrubsToSweats
    ScrubsToSweats Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did you like the transform 20? He moves so fast!! I feel like he doesn't care about form at all. Were you successful with it? I'm doing 21 day fix, on day 11 today. I'm super annoyed bc I gained 2lb this week when I'm doing IF, eating only protein and veggies, and working out twice a day with a 5 mile walk and 21 day.
  • tefelix1980
    Options
    letsgoliss wrote: »
    How did you like the transform 20? He moves so fast!! I feel like he doesn't care about form at all. Were you successful with it? I'm doing 21 day fix, on day 11 today. I'm super annoyed bc I gained 2lb this week when I'm doing IF, eating only protein and veggies, and working out twice a day with a 5 mile walk and 21 day.

I did the work out when it was still in the I think it's called pre-order when you get to try the workout before everybody else does. It was okay but to be honest with you I didn't feel like I lost much weight but my calves looked great. I had high hopes for it maybe I didn't have the proper form for most of the work out. And I didn't bother to do the whole thing again I just moved on to a different workout. You just reminded me that I need to start back intermittent fasting. I fully understand I've been doing Focus T25 and I got on the scale and I gained a pound and I'm wondering how is that possible. I'm going to start Insanity Max 30 today.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I LOVE beachbody workouts! Currently restarting 80DO, have completed insanity a few times in the past.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Im restarting 80DO.. I didnt do the diet the first go so im doing it this time to see if there is a noticeable difference in my recovery and in how i push through the workouts.
    Ive completed insanity 6 times since buying the set almost 10 years ago.. :blush:

I know this isnt really the place for this but if anyone would like to add me, feel free! I would love to have friends who enjoy beachbody workouts as much as i do :)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Changed things up today! "P90X ONE on ONE Vol. 1: Just Arms"!!!=Done!!