• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    uysjc7hukgn7.jpeg
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    M – I’m excited to see your webpage. What size trains would you consider? Vince has mostly O gauge. Your picture looks like HO, is it?

The website will be a regeneration/recreation of my cycling site. I coded it entirely in HTML but it got away from me and I had trouble keeping it up. So I've taken it down and have started working with Wordpress.

I also hope to be able to use my new Wordpress site to do up my final project for my current class.

As for trains ... we don't know. We don't have the room for anything here or the time to create anything right now. At some point in the future, I'd love to get a house with a family room into which we'd put our exercise equipment and perhaps a small train setup of some sort.

I like the setup in the photo I posted, although it could be a slightly smaller scale.

Anyway, we enjoy going to the shows and looking at it all. :) They also had a real steam engine taking people up and down the track and several other old train and tram cars to look at too. It was a nice way to spend a couple hours.

M in Oz

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Today my prepackaged meals didn’t measure with scale more by eye.Trying to move with JR sitting on my feet’s not easy lol. He takes being underfoot serious.
    1. Brunch -1 Full Flounder 70cal (sams club brand meats) with salt free green beans 20cal 2servings so total is 110cal meal - going to add mixed lettuce 1/2cup 4cal Plus 0cal Walden Chipotle dressing. 4oz Tea 25cal y water .Makes the Full Total 139calories
    2. Dinner- 4oz steamed Steak 🥩 240cal , broccoli 🥦 1 cup 30cal, potatoes seasoned 110cal full serving which is 1 potatoe. Water y 4oz tea 25cal. Full Total calories 405cal

Equals 544calories out if 1200cal available leaves me 656cal to eat a snack later anything from 40cal fudgepop to cereal 🥣 or baked chips. If anything left over oh well sometimes I go over 100+ other times under by a 100 or 200. If need be my vitamins. If still hungry at meal leaves some room for a serving of potatoes 🥔 or more salad.

Same meal plan tomorrow cause made 2days worth.Cleaning not exercising got 1/2house to mop still.Just realized for the 1st time I can prelog 2days worth of meals!

Amber Tx
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,196 Member
    Options
    Lovely photos, Terri (superb leggings!) and NY KAREN. How gorgeous your daughter is.
    Machka - I wear that outfit once a year!!!! Last time was on the cruise a year ago. It was only because of the Pride festival and I wanted something a bit stand out. All white is a bit weird. :D I was so delighted that DH wore a matching shirt. <3
    My DDIL wants to put it on her family wall gallery. :D
    This is the loo queue! My family and DH are walking on the right.

xmman2ergmsz.jpg
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Carol in GA: I avoid the white plastic bags as much as possible. I usually take a large heavy-duty grocery bag with me. When I do get stuck with some of the flimsy white plastic bags I donate them to the food bank so that their customers have bags to take things home in. Is something like that a possibility for you? :flowerforyou:

Heather: I am sorry about your knee. I have a similar issue with one of mine, but it sounds as though your situation is a bigger challenge. If I wear good shoes, my knee does okay. I had a lovely pair of walking shoes, but when they had a bit too much wear my knee flared up so I retired them. At this point I wear boating shoes or sandals for walking & riding boots at the stable. I have some excellent boating sandals that I can wade in as well. :star:

Karen in VA: I bought some of the CBD oil at Safeway yesterday. DH likes it much better than the other brand. It is marketed for dogs and I guess that makes DH a happy old dog. :wink:

Lanette: I like the advice you gave to Allie about the Escrow situation. It makes good sense to me. :star:

Lisa: Your DH is an absolute gem. You’re a lucky woman. :smiley:

Michele: DH uses CBD oil that is marketed for dogs. He uses it because it reduces anxiety and helps his muscles to work better. It works better for DH than his prescription pain medicine. The dog uses CBD oil for joint pain due to a bad hip. The CBD oil is a liquid in a glass bottle with a dropper. DH squirts some into whatever beverage his is drinking. I squirt some on a dog cookie for the dog and he gobbles it down. I hope this helps to answer your question. :flowerforyou:

Cheri in College Station: It is great to see you posting again. :star:

Bianca frpm S Africa: I agree with you about Mary and Pip: Aren’t they gorgeous! :star:

Heather: You and Dh look fabulous and happy. Thanks for the photo. :star:

I am planning to go out to the stable and play with Arrow this morning. The friend who owns him has said that he can be ridden. I hope to be there early enough to avoid afternoon heat.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Hubby came home with more veggies my salad 🥗 can now have carrots 🥕,spinach,y tomatoes 🍅 for both meals if I want yummy 🤤.Been craving carrots for my salad...should have requested an apple too after thought 💭.

Amber Tx
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    LisaInAR wrote: »

For everyone who's new - Don't feel you must answer everyone on this thread. In July, we averaged more than 60 posts per day, because we're active, wonderful human beings who drop in, answer a question, make a comment, or share an image, and then go back on with our busy lives. Please don't let this thread add to your stress - read when you can, answer or comment when you feel moved to do so, tell us of your victories in the fight to get healthy, or your struggles, and just keep coming back. I think of it as a noisy, large gathering, where I can talk to those who are within earshot, and no one on the other side of the room is going to be upset because I'm speaking to those who are nearest me. Luckily, because it's recorded on this thread, I can also "hear" all the other conversations and comments, and respond to those when I choose, as well. No stress; no pressure, just a community of like-minded women.

Much love to all...
    Lisa in AR

Well said Lisa!

Lanette

Kudos to using the diet doctor website! I started in December and have great success at 60 lbs gone. I know that Allie started in January and has lost 40 lbs. it works! Just keep plugging until you find the foods you like best!

RV Rita pg 5 done
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    Eleven50PM wrote: »
    Do you mean book mark on my computer? I see no way to do it, other than that. I`m new... Sorry for the newbie question.
    <3 Hope...In SC

:)Hope, the bookmark for this thread is different from the usual bookmark for a website. At the top of this page there is an open star near the page numbers. Click on the star and it will turn yellow. Next time you come to the "Community" section of MFP, you can click on the grey filled in star at the top of the page between the bell and the gear and it will show our thread in the list so you can click on it and get back to us. I hope to see you again.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Phew! Caught up for now!

RV Rita
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Anyone here buy the subscription meats to meals? Are they good or more stuff you don’t want than do? Can you customize?
    Been watching links to seeing advertisements from MyFitnessPal for certain brands.Just wondering since older we get there’s days it’s hard to go to a store. What’s the costs of the ones you use? I’m big in buying off Walmart.com groceries having the mail woman hand me a box 📦 or that young kid who looks too young to work for them lol baby faced .

Worked out the price for an online meat box it’s $24.83 each meat item versus in store of $10.50-$16.65. Guess convenience is top dollar 💵.Still something to consider if car breaks down or too sick or busy to hit stores for some folks.
    Amber Tx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,062 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Machka9 I have the Curse of White. It’s like a grot magnet!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    Pip The guys on the Alaskan cruise were correct. You have a beautiful athletic body.

Maybe the body image stuff would be easier & more accurate if you simply look at your body as "athletic", and realize that many people consider athletic bodies to be beautiful. Athletes are living sculptures.

It's crappy that you didn't have a nurturing mother, and that Lenny died. You are a resilient survivor in many ways.

You are remarkable & inspirational.

And Kirby is a gem.

Karen in Virginia

Thanks. Reading that made me cry