WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2019

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    The pool was 79 degrees but it felt so refreshing

Teri – do you need to use a special binding or do you use part of the backing fabric?

Rebecca – your hand look ouch! Glad it’s better today

Michele in NC
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    jc1vw1jo44ho.jpeg
    Carol GA - New Texas laws got kids sitting in them up to age 8yrs old!!! Daughter out grew hers a month early but back then the age limit think was 3or 4yrs old. I got to read the DMV worker handbook online link from DMV see what it says word for word on stuff. Hubby may want to search the market for a slightly taller one since the next one up might not be as safe either for toddlers neck or body structure. It’s not as simple as doesn’t fit just move up cause he’s hitting milestones too fast. When I started this site had the raccoon incident he was only 3ft wore 4T some 4/5’s. Since then he shot up a lot were not even 2 1/2yet! Not too happy about the new law it took effect a few years ago it’s ridiculous! 8yrs old I was going to work with my parents back in the day.

Halloween costume we bought last year for JR to grow into can’t find the size in it. No wonder it was on sale! Still have 2 months but need to see if we need to bag this to give away with the rest. Got to go through everything on the house check height to weight requirements (Growth spurts are a pain in this house!) Got to find the brochures or online check each one call companies to see if that’s the ultimate weight or if it has a 5lb cushion or height allowance of plus so many. Garage is filling up fast. Graco high chair cleaned ready for next family his legs got too big y weight limit was 40lbs.Toddler bath tub been in there. Toy ride on car 35lb limit too short been in there too. Not sure if I should get rid of his fire truck ride on his feet drag behind him but he loves it not sure if theirs anything bigger out there yet. We’re in panic mode especially me cause we all know it falls on Moms to keep up with this stuff.

Amber Tx
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    68547cwg98wmzcn.gif
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
    drxjmfffi4ys.jpeg
    hc32urwllccc.jpeg
    foah7inhwd18.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym, windy- 7.31min, 12.4amph, 133mhr, 1.55mi= 75c
    apple watch- 56c
    0 RUNNER- 40min, 141mhr, 10min mi, lvl8, 10h, 106c, 39l, 4mi= 305c
    apple watch- 250c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.10min, 16.8amph, 125mhr, 1.44mi= 51c
    apple watch- 48c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 14.46min, 12.2amph, 141mhr, 3.01mi= 139c
    apple watch- 113c
    jog station 2 wrk- 5.18min, 143mhr, 10.34in mi, .50mi= didn't record right
    apple watch- 56c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.14min, 9.34min mi, 155mhr, .44mi= 97c
    apple watch- 79c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.44min, 8.2amph, 148mhr, 2.54mi= 204c
    apple watch- 141c

total cal 927
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    bud0cg6omy6h.jpeg
    gzbee1q4nzr7.jpeg
    xwjsgknywrki.jpeg
    xcw7o1d2nh81.jpeg
    Karen VA- Exactly my point! JRs 100% percentile they joke if it went higher he’d be more than that. One Doctor calls him “the giant”. To her defense she is way under 5ft tall on her country of birth that’s normal. There’s no way we can keep him in a car seat until 8! DMV told us to go by height luckily but still the heights ridiculous too lol the Doctor almost still needs a booster seat with these guidelines lol good thing she’s older than 8 now!

Car seat company emailed the Manuel told us the exact numbers to go by but still he’s on the line! Going to have to measure a bunch will see Got the next size up in the garage.Hubby thinks he saw one in store or online that would give us another 4inches if growing room! Same weight tho he thinks it was affordable. Going to look for it tomorrow. Lol now if I do got to remember to not grab the wrong Manuel when checking not easy I store everything in the same drawer. Going to have to watch his spurts measure a lot y weight him regularly.
    Halloween outfit found the tag 🏷 lost on the floor size 6 so unless the next 2 months is another growth should fit fingers crossed everyone knock on wood!!! We have the same head size lol I just got fat cheeks still (need to loose them pounds) so JR had me wear it he laughed y laughed. It the hat I’m worried about not sure if his heads done growing before Halloween 🎃. If it does no hat. More stuff to check on tomorrow weight limit for toy fire truck next.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Daughter sent a desert pic lol looks like fun but how it doesn’t fall is a wonder in its self! Told that be 1-3days worth of calories right there for me lol cheesecake chocolate strawberry the works at a restaurant where she’s about to ship out from soon.
    1jtwixckj5bs.jpeg
    jycbwmkkjjv6.jpeg
    jhtou1onj6jo.jpeg
    Lost enough weight Daughter y me look alike again
    Amber Tx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,257 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Luci- What was your music career? :) Sounds interesting. <3 Best of luck with the surgery! <3

Blood work this pm, then the cleaner comes.

I really will download Word today. This technophobe finds it all so scary. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,203 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Luci WNC: Good luck for the op. When my dad had his done, DH said he was like a big kid on the journey home after he got the bandages off. He couldn't believe how bright and colourful everything was again.
    Amber: I thought we had problems with our grandson, who has always been big for his age. We always had to buy him clothes for 3 years older than he was. He's over 6' tall at 16, and still growing.
    Tracey: I love earrings. But could never quite bring myself to have my ears pierced. I made a lot of my own earrings when I was younger. Seldom wear them these days because of hearing aids.
    Rebecca: Ouch! (((Hugs)))

Peace 🕊 and Love 💕💖💕
    ☘️ Terri
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    @Machka9 it seems unfair that people on long term worker's comp can't travel to see family. are exceptions made on request?

@JRsLateInLifeMom lots of extra work in childproofing; what a crazy desert! that must be at least a day's worth of calories for me.

@cityjaneLondon Heather, meeting up with old friends can be such a mixed bag, can be great, and refreshing, but also we sometimes evolve so differently. also increased awareness can change one's perception of the dynamic (past or present). Or one can be really focussed on the "good old days" and the other can be more in the present.

I lost part of my post! sorry about that!