55 Years Old, 1 Year, 126 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! Loved this! What an inspiration you are. Thank you very much!
  • VegGalD6
    VegGalD6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! So inspirational and you look fabulous! :)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for taking the time to share your story. Very inspirational and from the heart. I loved reading this.

You look fantastic!!! (and happy)!!! :)
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Super job and highest praises!! Keep up the wonderful job you are doing!!
    I wanna be like you when I grow up!!!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm inspired!
  • mmaslani
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and for your encouraging words! :wink:
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Aren't you just beautiful! I was so inspired by your words...I'm the same age and am so frustrated now with slow weight loss! I have Hashimoto's thyroid and bursitis in both hips (which I have had multiple cortisone injections for) ..I'm currently doing Shaun T's Rockin Body workout and just love it:)
    Keep up the great work and thanks for the motivation not to give up!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look great!
  • Lifereclaiming
    Lifereclaiming Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, you are such an inspiration. I relate to many feelings you describe in your thread!
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring. You have done such an awesome job, and you look great!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    You are worthy of being cared for, no matter what your size and weight. You are important and valuable. Forgive yourself and move forward. :heart:

Love it! Great job!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story. I needed to hear it.
  • JJAustin
    JJAustin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and sounds like the wonderful is inside too!!!....great inspiration to this 58 y/o.
  • jglnomor
    jglnomor Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your success story. Everything you said touched me and encourages me to stay on track.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I just read another one of your post. So glad I found this one as well. You look so great!

This what I needed today even though I have lost almost 50 lbs sometimes I still feel like I am at square one and I question myself. Glad to see someone like you too and read your story. Stay strong- you are beautiful :)
  • Wholelottashakin
    Options
    Hi Kat.... I just joined this site last month! It is fantastic! Especially because we get to share and help each other. I'm a busy person, so I don't have much time to blog, but for some reason this am, I decided to look around a bit. I came across your story, because you are 55, the same age as I am. Your story is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing all the details. The biggest reason I think we all want to lose weight is to feel better, both physically and emotionally and every other way. You have done a fantastic job! Your pointers all resonate with me. I was hoping to copy and paste your story in an email to my brother who lives in the states (we're Canadians) and he's gained 100 bls over the 4 years he's been there. Mainly because of lifestyle. I am hoping to share your story with him, because his health is suffering and he doesn't have the same health care we do here in Canada. Most of his health problems are due to his weight gain, I'm sure. Thank you once again for sharing!! All the best!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration! A big congratulations on your lifestyle change. You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!