Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess whats in my pocket?

Options

Replies

• Essenzookzee
    Essenzookzee Posts: 3,002 Member
    Options
    Worry stone
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    A ketchup bottle. Whenever she goes to a restaurant and gets an empty bottle of ketchup(as always happens) she pulls out her bottle to refill the restaraunt's. She likes to linger and watch the surprise on the face of the next person who sits at the table she had when they realize they have a FULL bottle.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A knob of pepperoni.. he likes to be prepared when he gets pizza.. there's never enough pepperoni
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Diamonds
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Her baby blanket. It's ratty and torn and there's stains all over it, but she just can't bear to go anywhere without it.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A small remote control. No one knows what it does, but she often pulls it out and presses the button while pointing it at someone. The look on her face while doing so is terrifying :s
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    A quarter. He enjoys pulling it out to show people while he whispers suggestively "I'll do ANYTHING to earn another quarter".
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    A Nazca crocheted solstice festival condom
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    the lyrics to "Baby Got Back" that he painstakingly printed on old parchment paper in calligraphy.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A wood, carved exclamation point painted bright orange. She enjoys pulling it out and sticking it in people's face after she makes a bold proclamation.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    In a similar fashion he has a light bulb shaped out of silly putty that he pulls out and puts over his own head whenever he as a thought
  • s131951
    Options
    A key to a moustache-shaped motorcycle.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    The top of an acorn. He will pull it out and ask you if you want to wear his "hat".
  • s131951
    Options
    Half of a pineapple-flavored gummy worm, a bent staple and a dolomite pebble. In the hands of some, much can be accomplished with this combination.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A chef's hat. He likes to put it on when he feels like being swedish and saying "boirk boirk".
  • s131951
    edited September 2019
    Options
    A crystal ball and now a restraining order. Perhaps I was too hasty. Maybe just a ticket stub from my cooking class where I made poppity corn and shrimpees. Not popcorn shrimp though.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A Mad Libs book. 30 years later, and he still laughs every time he writes in "butt".
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ^^^ not sure what it says about me but I laughed when I read the word "butt".

A dead grasshopper. He likes to pull it out and tell people that the Dr. pulled it out from inside his ear and now he can't jump anymore.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Don Johnson and Eddie Murphy action figures. She pulls them out, makes them fight, then kiss.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    He carries around a cotton ball that he colored black with a sharpee. When he's feeling insecure he goes into the mens room, sticks it on his face and stares into the mirror singing...."I don't know much, but I know I love you" like aaron neville .